[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Does it help you if I Hard Claim Town? 

I am town. No special abilities. 

I’ll add $20 to my donation for everyone that can show me that they also donated, via DM, till the end of the game. 

PM me your receipt and I’ll match it. 

ok i believe the AtE here

welcome to the towncore

19 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i dont really know how to talk to this guy i cant really follow what hes saying 

i feel the amount of posting here since i started reading last night and especially last night, was how could i say it best... reaching...

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

are u mad at me for drunkposting 

my bad 

i may be inexperienced but i catch on quick, and i ask questions... when i was banned i actually watched alot of the games...

I know a few things the mafia do. distract, team up, add fluff, and slank...

not saying that townies dont do that too... i saw Lucky and BJ do that manytimes as town.

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

i may be inexperienced but i catch on quick, and i ask questions... when i was banned i actually watched alot of the games...

I know a few things the mafia do. distract, team up, add fluff, and slank...

not saying that townies dont do that too... i saw Lucky and BJ do that manytimes as town.

okay, so aside from me who else do u feel has been distracting, teaming up, adding fluff or slanking? 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Ansolutely, who do you have in mind? 

i really didnt like 112's recent postings. she's clearly hiding some of her thoughts, but the intention is ambiguous. 

i think 6foot needs to feel some pressure because i'm considering offing him today. 

and i'm feeling very iffy on lucky. j-23 & callahan are also on the radar

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i really didnt like 112's recent postings. she's clearly hiding some of her thoughts, but the intention is ambiguous. 

i think 6foot needs to feel some pressure because i'm considering offing him today. 

There's common ground between you and 65. You both think I could be w/w with J23.

Puzzling read really

Just now, iambrad said:

okay, so aside from me who else do u feel has been distracting, teaming up, adding fluff or slanking? 

page 27... but i have made some ammendments... like lewt... as for the slankers i dont have a full list yet... i think its a pretty big one.

distractors you, 6foot, Luckylager says zfetch was wild... and now id like to add SS this past two hours hasnt been his best game IMO.. honourable mentions myself and BJ

teamers... there was 112 and KZA, BJ and SS. DaBackpack and alchemytime...

the others havent posted enough or did so in the first 16 pages...

6 minutes ago, iambrad said:

My inclination is 6’5

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Can you elaborate? I missed pages

He had an awful entrance and has been trying to force dumbtells. His first post was within 10 minutes of the game starting and is awkward in relation to that fact: 

later on he added randomly to a post that he didn't get a PM, which was odd and unnecessary:

hasn't posted in nearly 24 hours now, which is somewhat NAI but i'd personally consider it a bad look.