[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, 112 said:

He had an awful entrance and has been trying to force dumbtells. His first post was within 10 minutes of the game starting and is awkward in relation to that fact: 

later on he added randomly to a post that he didn't get a PM, which was odd and unnecessary:

hasn't posted in nearly 24 hours now, which is somewhat NAI but i'd personally consider it a bad look.

Solid. I like it

Gonna keep my vote on J23. Dude gave me the vibe with his entrance. Can't shake it

Just now, 112 said:

i think what i'm going to do with MR is have one of those games with him where i keep calling him out as suspicious only to find out at the end of it that he's actually town again.

is there anything off the top of your head  that’s rubbed you the wrong way with him?

Just now, 112 said:

i think what i'm going to do with MR is have one of those games with him where i keep calling him out as suspicious only to find out at the end of it that he's actually town again.

I see no reason mr would've even bothered to post as wolf yet. We're all used to him slanking these days, I think he'd just coast. 

I'm ok with mr for the time being. 

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

is there anything off the top of your head  that’s rubbed you the wrong way with him?

he's been a little bit too off-topic for my liking but nothing really big. and part of it is just that i can't clear him. MR always pings me a lot whether he's town or wolf tbh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Ya okay Brad is just town, I’m melding with his worldview

swag

swag

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

There's common ground between you and 65. You both think I could be w/w with J23.

Puzzling read really

i think individually you both could be scum. i'm not putting much stock into the association 6'5 made. 

7 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

page 27... but i have made some ammendments... like lewt... as for the slankers i dont have a full list yet... i think its a pretty big one.

distractors you, 6foot, Luckylager says zfetch was wild... and now id like to add SS this past two hours hasnt been his best game IMO.. honourable mentions myself and BJ

teamers... there was 112 and KZA, BJ and SS. DaBackpack and alchemytime...

the others havent posted enough or did so in the first 16 pages...

i actually like this post from petey. i honestly would mostly agree with this reads and worldview, and despite struggling with understanding the process, i think it's pretty transparent. 

memerman solid v 

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

My inclination is 6’5

lets do it 

UNVOTE

VOTE 6foot5

1 minute ago, Naslund said:

Lucky is playing so safe and on the surface for r.1 feels like he's keeping his mitts too clean

What does this even mean? 

When have I ever had more than superficial reads early in the game? 

You're forcing, or you have massively overestimated my abilities.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I see no reason mr would've even bothered to post as wolf yet. We're all used to him slanking these days, I think he'd just coast. 

I'm ok with mr for the time being. 

this is a strange read

MR never hides from games when he's mafia

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Aww poopsie, sorry to not be everything you remember.

I'm definitely not lacking Christmas spirit though. 

Hope this helps

i'm glad to hear lol. 

it's got nothing to do with what i remember. you're just one of the players i feel like is holding back. for example, i would have thought that you'd be going harder on people like 6foot5 considering your pregame. and considering the strongest read you're pushing is j23, a guy thats posted like 4 times, i feel like you don't have an investment to finding scum this game. 

• Upvote 1