[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i'm glad to hear lol. 

it's got nothing to do with what i remember. you're just one of the players i feel like is holding back. for example, i would have thought that you'd be going harder on people like 6foot5 considering your pregame. and considering the strongest read you're pushing is j23, a guy thats posted like 4 times, i feel like you don't have an investment to finding scum this game. 

Another reasonable take. 

Guilty of being pretty dusty today and looking more for town that wolves. In a game this size, at this stage, I gues I'm a little more interested in finding common ground than conflict.

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Another reasonable take. 

Guilty of being pretty dusty today and looking more for town that wolves. In a game this size, at this stage, I gues I'm a little more interested in finding common ground than conflict.

yeah it seems like a lot of players are going that route this game. i'm gonna guess that because of the big game and a lot of players being unfamiliar with each other, it seems a lot more reasonable to make friends and see who shares worldviews. after day 1, i think a lot of you guys will find it easier to find scumreads with a variable flip on the field. 

okay then, carry on 🙂

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

yeah it seems like a lot of players are going that route this game. i'm gonna guess that because of the big game and a lot of players being unfamiliar with each other, it seems a lot more reasonable to make friends and see who shares worldviews. after day 1, i think a lot of you guys will find it easier to find scumreads with a variable flip on the field. 

okay then, carry on 🙂

A wise man once told me the easiest thing to find is a fight.

I read the first 16 pages... and it was just cringe fluff... like i thought... I dont put too much weight in this time when just starts...

so what i can tell from the slankers who havent posted at all is... correct me if im wrong

albert, mcdougall,qwags everyone has posted at least 3 times...

3 hours ago, luckylager said:

Yes.

His first post was a blendy vote on NIK that reeked of convenience and opportunity.

That's why I voted him. I'm happy to stay there, but can get behind BJs push on 6'5, for reasons 

Reading into my 1st post more than it needs to be.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alchemy Time said:

Pretty forced

Jay and 6'5 are wolf/wolf

I think if 6'5 is mafia which he probably is, you are more likely to be his partner than Jay. I mean Jay wanted to policy him, thats an odd stance for a busser to take

iambrad is still the most likely 6'5 busser imo though.

3 hours ago, iambrad said:

bluejay has yet to make a post out of his scum meta while maintaining no transparency tbh. kinda feeling scum bj and sharpshooter

iambrad was supposedly at 6'5s throat earlier but now makes a post shading 2 of his voters

Not a good look. brad and 6'5 are def buddies

Vote 6'5

vig brad after plz

4 hours ago, 112 said:

meta's a factor, yes- more so for SS than J-23.

i went back and read J-23's entrance, and it actually looks like he just dropped in briefly without reading the thread, so maybe he's just busy. another thing i just noticed is that J-23 liked a luckylager post voting for him, which is extremely NAI in a vacuum but something i feel like he does as scum sometimes. i don't really remember though.

in my experience, SS likes to hide and avoid attention as wolf. last game (i was host), SS was very careful around his entrance and waited a good amount of time before really getting into the game. his only post so far in this one was a .gif that sort of indicated he's been following the game, but he hasn't had time to say anything on it?

There were only 2 pages when I entered the game….