[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, KZA said:

Can you tell me your mafia teammates in that first game we played? Perhaps who was hosting 

no idea. 

i read my first two games. cant remember who hosted the first game, second game was hosted by ceres and aladeen. my first game i lost to serial killer zfetch with wolf falcon and intoews town defending me. i was doctor who forgot to use my actions twice in the first two nights LOL, and darthmelvin voted me in f3.

then i played my next game against bluejay jazz intoews trex and a 5th (?) mafia member. thats the game i was using as reference when talking to bluejay. 

i then reread the game i hosted with you 6'5 and some others. i didnt read til the end on that one.

🙂

3 minutes ago, KZA said:

Can you tell me your mafia teammates in that first game we played? Perhaps who was hosting 

actually i think i specifically skipped reading over that stretch cus i went thru a terrible breakup at the time and had a rough 2 or 3 game stretch where i kept rolling wolf and slanking til death. 

Just now, KZA said:

Porscha js kind of null Idk 

nobody who isn't just baiting for reactions (town) or testing the social waters for mislynch-ability of someone else through vague crowd coercion (don't we all feel that way? right guys?) (wolf)

those are the exact 2 options 6'5 has provided me to choose from

1 minute ago, porscha said:

nobody who isn't just baiting for reactions (town) or testing the social waters for mislynch-ability of someone else through vague crowd coercion (don't we all feel that way? right guys?) (wolf)

those are the exact 2 options 6'5 has provided me to choose from

words words words

You wolfing or not? I'm not here to read a bunch of verbage.

so i went back and read the pages... sigh... here is my foot notes.

from early pages I noticed Zfetch and 112, and Kza and 112 seem kinda aligned. BJ and SS, plus DaBackpack and alchemytime are also interesting pairs to watch.

IamBrad started off as the big instigator, really shaking things up. How they've been handling the pressure's been actually good. Then there's 6foot and Ripped – they seemed like straightforward townies at first, but things got more complicated, especially with SS and BJ stirring the pot.

DarthMelvin and Naslund, Porscha: are doing their usual thing, however naslund is not gifing as much. FunnyGurl seems genuinely new and if there was any claim id lean to believe would be theirs, while I'm still figuring out Falcons,  BJ's, Calahoon and SS claims.

The slankers: It's not just about who’s talking, but also who isn't. there has been 3 player who havent posted...Qwags Macdougall and albert... (unless i missed it) many others have 3 or 4 posts including Callahan whose also had a interesting entrance to the game.

Lucky Lager feels more genuine this round. Left him out of my first list to see what he'd do. feel they have been fairly townish

Porscha came in quick and left just as quick, typical

and Illunga? Can't quite read them yet, as usual, need more posts.

Alison's been quiet, but when she speaks, it they are not fluff posts. calling out players and making leans.

Mr radishes: same as illunga

Balldeeps: never played with them, but they seem to be generally aligning with my views.

Myself: I overposted and perhaps wasnt giving my usual quality to my posts... looking to change that...

Noticed J23 has posted a bit now... havent had time to think about it in full.

Watching how everyone interacts is key, which is why i dont tend to make too many leans day 1.

Hope this helps

• Cheers 1