[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Naslund said:

I played a few games with Allison and both times she was too much for me.(no offence it sounds worse then i truely mean) 

Barely noticed her this game...

What's that mean

probably nothing since she's overbearing as either alignment usually

but playing here is a different caliber of style and care

12 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Porsche is all posts but nothing to say about the game really. I don’t think he’s the best option to vote this round though, just voted him for now to see the reactions around it. Didn’t get much out of it anyways.

Lucky is playing safe cause he’s just following the game flow of what others say. He asked for my game takes, I gave it to him and he became defensive.

I think SS or lucky is the option to go, leaning towards SS slightly for now. Need to see more from him.

i dont agree with the lucky take, are you sure this isnt just a defensive response to them accusing you for slanking and the aladeenss 4th man into the game rule?

Not lynching right now:

MR

Kaz

dallsbeep

Snake Doctor

backpack

Zfetch

Qwags

TL

Alison

J23

On the radar/maybe scum/3P leans?

LL

Max

dankmemes

NIK

Porscha

brad

Alchemy Time

Little bit worried about LL and NIK. Don't think both but games feel cautious. I need to dig deep into NIK because something keeps pinging me about him. Lucky feels off, but like me, he will be sorted out or killed sooner rather than later. Just my thoughts on him, doesn't require an all out attack. Need to put the Yegwavers on here just to make sure the air quality of our game doesn't get too polluted.

No Idea:

funnygirl

falcon

dumbass

callahan

macdougal

6'5

Lewitelli

Albert

• Cheers 1

Just now, porscha said:

lucky, you think j23's push is fake or what

It's omgus for sure. 

His game so far:

Weak entrance auto vote for NIK. So I voted for him

He Huggy reacts then ditches

Returns today and plays defense for about 5 posts, then when I call him out on it he starts dripping omgus.

Asked to back up his shade, can't, and resorts to more omgus on me.

Votes Porcha.

Weird af if town.

34 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

so i went back and read the pages... sigh... here is my foot notes.

from early pages I noticed Zfetch and 112, and Kza and 112 seem kinda aligned. BJ and SS, plus DaBackpack and alchemytime are also interesting pairs to watch.

IamBrad started off as the big instigator, really shaking things up. How they've been handling the pressure's been actually good. Then there's 6foot and Ripped – they seemed like straightforward townies at first, but things got more complicated, especially with SS and BJ stirring the pot.

DarthMelvin and Naslund, Porscha: are doing their usual thing, however naslund is not gifing as much. FunnyGurl seems genuinely new and if there was any claim id lean to believe would be theirs, while I'm still figuring out Falcons,  BJ's, Calahoon and SS claims.

The slankers: It's not just about who’s talking, but also who isn't. there has been 3 player who havent posted...Qwags Macdougall and albert... (unless i missed it) many others have 3 or 4 posts including Callahan whose also had a interesting entrance to the game.

Lucky Lager feels more genuine this round. Left him out of my first list to see what he'd do. feel they have been fairly townish

Porscha came in quick and left just as quick, typical

and Illunga? Can't quite read them yet, as usual, need more posts.

Alison's been quiet, but when she speaks, it they are not fluff posts. calling out players and making leans.

Mr radishes: same as illunga

Balldeeps: never played with them, but they seem to be generally aligning with my views.

Myself: I overposted and perhaps wasnt giving my usual quality to my posts... looking to change that...

Noticed J23 has posted a bit now... havent had time to think about it in full.

Watching how everyone interacts is key, which is why i dont tend to make too many leans day 1.

Hope this helps

I don't know if I agree with a lot of this, but I appreciate you mapping out your thoughts and hope we can find each other eventually if we are town.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not lynching right now:

MR

Kaz

dallsbeep

Snake Doctor

backpack

Zfetch

Qwags

TL

Alison

J23

LL

Max

dankmemes

NIK

Porscha

brad

Alchemy Time

Little bit worried about LL and NIK. Don't think both but games feel cautious. I need to dig deep into NIK because something keeps pinging me about him. Lucky feels off, but like me, he will be sorted out or killed sooner rather than later. Just my thoughts on him, doesn't require an all out attack. Need to put the Yegwavers on here just to make sure the air quality of our game doesn't get too polluted.

No Idea:

funnygirl

falcon

dumbass

callahan

macdougal

6'5

Lewitelli

Albert

How in the fuck did you land town on J23?

Are you smoking crack? Wtf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not lynching right now:

MR

Kaz

dallsbeep

Snake Doctor

backpack

Zfetch

Qwags

TL

Alison

J23

LL

Max

dankmemes

NIK

Porscha

brad

Alchemy Time

No Idea:

funnygirl

falcon

dumbass

callahan

macdougal

6'5

Lewitelli

Albert

i'm debating how much I believe this but I haven't read enough to re-enforce the scummy gut ping I got from it

9 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Zfetch,AT, SS  lewitelli and LL are on my mind the most.

Zfetch terrible entrance imo concerned about a little attention and then dipped. He can be a silly player but it didn't seem natural 

AT got too worried about a few votes reminded me of myself in the early days

I agree with this. I would add Porsche. Not sure about Z though, difficult to read and I wouldn’t really take early entrance too serious. 

10 minutes ago, Naslund said:

SS playing his lame ass shtick and going through his program...I seen a glimpse of town SS but it took cannon fodder to get out

It took too long for him to get into his Town game. Too many uncharacteristic posts as well.

11 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Zfetch,AT, SS  lewitelli and LL are on my mind the most.

Zfetch terrible entrance imo concerned about a little attention and then dipped. He can be a silly player but it didn't seem natural 

AT got too worried about a few votes reminded me of myself in the early days

SS playing his lame ass shtick and going through his program...I seen a glimpse of town SS but it took cannon fodder to get out

Lewi- mvp-came read a few pages and dipped....so now he has 30 more pages too catch up on and dip again. Maybe I'm wrong but I've seen this before. He's just gonna sprinkle info to a minimum and be too deadly to get into it till the later rounds 

LL was playing too safe. 40 pages in he should have been able to come up more then just j-23

I like kurisu hoggers bj ilguna 112

6'5 

I’m Mafia cause I went for the classic early vote Naslund in the first 2 pages is a silly take. Especially considering I was the 4th person to do so, yet I am singled out? Call it defending myself, I don’t care, but when that’s your main reason to vote someone at this point in the game, something is off.

7 minutes ago, porscha said:

probably nothing since she's overbearing as either alignment usually

but playing here is a different caliber of style and care

Aka "i decided that the game does not need more brash loudmouths spamming the thread with useless shit". I may not be swinging my dick around but i reckon ive made more of an impact gamewise than most people in the thread lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, J-23 said:

I agree with this. I would add Porsche. Not sure about Z though, difficult to read and I wouldn’t really take early entrance too serious. 

It took too long for him to get into his Town game. Too many uncharacteristic posts as well.

I’m Mafia cause I went for the classic early vote Naslund in the first 2 pages is a silly take. Especially considering I was the 4th person to do so, yet I am singled out? Call it defending myself, I don’t care, but when that’s your main reason to vote someone at this point in the game, something is off.

No it's developed into you throwing shade you can't fucking back up, and haven't even bothered to try.

Cheap, shallow bullshit. If you're actually town, do better. 

6 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i dont agree with the lucky take, are you sure this isnt just a defensive response to them accusing you for slanking and the aladeenss 4th man into the game rule?

I don’t think so.

He asked for my opinion on takes. I gave him takes on players and he was one of the players. Simple as that.

What do you think of his game so far and why?

1 minute ago, porscha said:

i'm debating how much I believe this but I haven't read enough to re-enforce the scummy gut ping I got from it

It's there to do whatever you wish with it.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

How in the fuck did you land town on J23?

Are you smoking crack? Wtf

Not necessarily a town lean, just I don't want to yeet him in R1.