[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I agree with this. I would add Porsche. Not sure about Z though, difficult to read and I wouldn’t really take early entrance too serious. 

It took too long for him to get into his Town game. Too many uncharacteristic posts as well.

I’m Mafia cause I went for the classic early vote Naslund in the first 2 pages is a silly take. Especially considering I was the 4th person to do so, yet I am singled out? Call it defending myself, I don’t care, but when that’s your main reason to vote someone at this point in the game, something is off.

why are you adding me to the list for nai posts unrelated to the game (that i have also now contributed in the past couple pages) ,

but defending zfetch having a bad entrance and implying its nai

Just now, porscha said:

why are you adding me to the list for nai posts unrelated to the game (that i have also now contributed in the past couple pages) ,

but defending zfetch having a bad entrance and implying its nai

Already explained why you are on the list.

Unsure is equivalent to defending now? Ok…

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

How in the fuck did you land town on J23?

Are you smoking crack? Wtf

here me out, i feel J23 has some pretty good reads despite your spats... my inital reaction was that 6 foot was town too, i felt they were being instigated imo...

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Already explained why you are on the list.

Unsure is equivalent to defending now? Ok…

yeah the reason was that I made posts unrelated to the game. that's what I saw

and i mean like, I guess it only "implies" soem sort of defense, cuz if you didn't feel hesitation towards it,  you wouldn't have said anything and just let it happen. not that it's a big deal but i'm trying to figure out how you're threading these lines

2 minutes ago, porscha said:

yeah the reason was that I made posts unrelated to the game. that's what I saw

and i mean like, I guess it only "implies" soem sort of defense, cuz if you didn't feel hesitation towards it,  you wouldn't have said anything and just let it happen. not that it's a big deal but i'm trying to figure out how you're threading these lines

I have no idea what you are on about at the end there

How about this, reads on the following players:

- Blue

- Lucky

- SS

- Naslund

I've tried to bring Max Brown back in to the fold a couple times and nobody wants to pick it up

if Max were town I would expect scum to at least be interested since his game would make for an easy mislynch

so he's probably wolf

5 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

I feel like a scum was posting in the last page or three but am not exactly sure from which direction.

I have had moments of thinking both Jacked65 and Sharpshooter are town.

I seem to be reading the game very differently from most players -- probably a byproduct of not being familiar with a lot of your playstyles.

This is fluff 

[B]vote:dallsbeep[/b]