[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Tbf I can never read him, but I find it a bit wild that people sus BJ this hard. He's sort of flinging shit around to see what sticks but in a confident way, like he's not worried about how he comes across. I read through all his old CDC games and when wolfing he's more focused on sticking to one or two narratives that make him look good and help his team.

If he's trying to powerwolf through a game like this then good on him.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Tbf I can never read him, but I find it a bit wild that people sus BJ this hard. He's sort of flinging shit around to see what sticks but in a confident way, like he's not worried about how he comes across. I read through all his old CDC games and when wolfing he's more focused on sticking to one or two narratives that make him look good and help his team.

If he's trying to powerwolf through a game like this then good on him.

If he's town he'll play his way out of it pretty quickly. Then the maf kill him. 

BJ has a long leash with me and theres no way I'm voting for him right now. Having said that, I'm not a fan of his game so far.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm just going to fall comfortably into the trap of townleaning anyone posting lots and making effort. Seems fine for a 30p game D1.

Let's kill someone sorta poking their head in but not causing many ripples. 

I forget the players name rn. It's whoever 112 is on at the moment. 

Looks like a good shout imo

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Which vending machine do you go to buy dinner for someone special?

the ones that have the nuts. good bang for your buck, some protein, good calories, easily sharable. candy bars can offer some decent calories, too.

only bad play is to go for a drink from a vending machine. very inefficient manuever, better to track down a water fountain or borrow someones shower

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Why hm.

Well I'm reluctant to vote Z at this point, and I'm not really smelling wolf on SS. Maybe I don't want to because I caught him right out of the gate last game, but I dunno. Not feeling a SS vote yet.

Out of the people you named, J23 is by far and away my preference 

17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well I'm reluctant to vote Z at this point, and I'm not really smelling wolf on SS. Maybe I don't want to because I caught him right out of the gate last game, but I dunno. Not feeling a SS vote yet.

Out of the people you named, J23 is by far and away my preference 

SS isn't really my top concern either, just felt like he belonged in the group in terms of fitting the same profile.

Why not Z?

I'll reread J23 later. Maybe. I'll at least pay more attention when he posts in the future perhaps. I kind of began skipping his posts after the first few when skimming through what I'd missed.

3 hours ago, Dankmemes187 said:

so i went back and read the pages... sigh... here is my foot notes.

from early pages I noticed Zfetch and 112, and Kza and 112 seem kinda aligned. BJ and SS, plus DaBackpack and alchemytime are also interesting pairs to watch.

IamBrad started off as the big instigator, really shaking things up. How they've been handling the pressure's been actually good. Then there's 6foot and Ripped – they seemed like straightforward townies at first, but things got more complicated, especially with SS and BJ stirring the pot.

DarthMelvin and Naslund, Porscha: are doing their usual thing, however naslund is not gifing as much. FunnyGurl seems genuinely new and if there was any claim id lean to believe would be theirs, while I'm still figuring out Falcons,  BJ's, Calahoon and SS claims.

The slankers: It's not just about who’s talking, but also who isn't. there has been 3 player who havent posted...Qwags Macdougall and albert... (unless i missed it) many others have 3 or 4 posts including Callahan whose also had a interesting entrance to the game.

Lucky Lager feels more genuine this round. Left him out of my first list to see what he'd do. feel they have been fairly townish

Porscha came in quick and left just as quick, typical

and Illunga? Can't quite read them yet, as usual, need more posts.

Alison's been quiet, but when she speaks, it they are not fluff posts. calling out players and making leans.

Mr radishes: same as illunga

Balldeeps: never played with them, but they seem to be generally aligning with my views.

Myself: I overposted and perhaps wasnt giving my usual quality to my posts... looking to change that...

Noticed J23 has posted a bit now... havent had time to think about it in full.

Watching how everyone interacts is key, which is why i dont tend to make too many leans day 1.

Hope this helps

So are you saying you’re actually good and I shouldn’t blindly trust you 

3 hours ago, KZA said:

I've tried to bring Max Brown back in to the fold a couple times and nobody wants to pick it up

if Max were town I would expect scum to at least be interested since his game would make for an easy mislynch

so he's probably wolf

On the other hand voting Max Brown would be like voting Qwags or DM

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

6'5 hardclaiming twinblade?

Nah it doesn’t really make sense 

1 hour ago, iambrad said:

i just considered 6'5 trolling when he said that

This is far more likely and how I saw it too

I think Zfetch is towny for pushing this theory though. I totally understand why you and MR voted for him but I’m not ready to consider him a scum lean or anything close 

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

So you cherry pick one post to shade my tone instead of digging into the context of why I'm being shitty with J23. 

If J23 flips wolf. We can find TL at CC and lynch him there.

I can comment on whichever interactions I want 

Nice OMGUS

Alright have read 40 odd pages.

There is so much going on and some of it feels over the top.

At this stage I feel good about Lucky, 112, KZA and Petey. 

This is only a gut feel, I have nothing to really back that up with. 

One thing I have noted, Porscha has posted a bit this game, the last few games she hardly posted, and she was tp from memory. 

As for the rest haven't got a clue.