[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/4/2023 at 4:27 PM, Ilunga said:

As I have already stated I feel good about you, 112 and KZA being tp. 

I have no clue as to who might be scum.

I am reluctant to vote for SS or 6 5 the current wagons, they may or may not be scum however I feel we are being manipulated by the scum.

17 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

how come you never Uwu for me? you sure did 6 foot, who atatred all the crazy massacre last night... you pocKETD me@!@@... JUST WENT ALONG WITH YOU BEING NEW AND iNNOCENT... guesse what... everyone fucking now no... "Oh be=rad plaese let me suck your amazing cock  uWu" ytpical

Did Funnygirl simp for 6 foot?

• ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

how come you never Uwu for me? you sure did 6 foot, who atatred all the crazy massacre last night... you pocKETD me@!@@... JUST WENT ALONG WITH YOU BEING NEW AND iNNOCENT... guesse what... everyone fucking now no... "Oh be=rad plaese let me suck your amazing cock  uWu" ytpical

god i wish you liked me

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alison said:

keep in mind that there's a serial killer as well as the mafia

if someone is being really weird and scummy, but seems to be unaligned with flipped mafia... they could just be SK

thats ballsdeep... hes all over da place just crusing not sayinga ntything controversy... my read intilail reads cant be this wromh... Porscha and funnygurl are good peeps