[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

42 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i think if we are going to be voting people off due to akward and funny entances they all should be considered tonight...

albert

Snkaedoctor

Lewitelli

Callahan

dabackback

turtle...

thoughts?

Somebody should iso turtle. I know I have seen him post here or there but I can’t remember one solid read or contribution he’s made.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Somebody should iso turtle. I know I have seen him post here or there but I can’t remember one solid read or contribution he’s made.

Apparently Turtle is new to Mafia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

im only on page 20 because im trying to do a good job and save every vote and time, for maximum wagonomics... anyone know an easy way to copy all the quotes... the first one doesnt like to copy well, and its really slowing me down

The plus button next to quote on the left.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

The plus button next to quote on the left.

no... im copying all the posts and saving them to my hardrive so i can create a spreadsheet... when you have like 30 quotes it wont let you copy the first quote to the clipboard... i either have to type it by hand or fiddle fuck around moving the top quote down to the bottom of the list and then copying like that... let me tell you it took me like 10 minutes just to figure out those strats...

On 12/3/2023 at 12:19 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

Ok I’m here just got home from sea. 

On 12/3/2023 at 12:19 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

On 12/3/2023 at 12:20 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

Lots of new faces and names here. Right on

On 12/3/2023 at 12:22 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

Vote Sharpshooter.

He is definitely something fishy as usual. He’s unusually quiet and not calling anyone out yet. But I have not read the full thread lol

On 12/3/2023 at 12:23 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

Change my mind 

snake doctors early posts.... he has a theme of mentioning not reading the game and providing his insights anyway

1 hour ago, 112 said:

Good post

What would you say is the broader PoE right now?

My preference is someone among Zfetch/Alchemy/Lewitelli/Snake Doctor/J23. They were all mid-level active on D1 (to varying degrees) and all had some sort of awkward entrance or re-entrance and none have improved. Tanev('s slot) also sort of fits this although lower activity.

The crowd of Qwags/DM/Max Brown/Turtle is probably best left to the Vig for now.

Some people have floated other names and obviously we still need to cast wider nets a bit, but I feel with the first list above ^ there are tangible reasons that someone (or more than one someone) can or has pointed at and found scummy.

Spoiler

On 12/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, Lewitelli said:

On page 10 at the moment, didn’t realize we had started already.. please don’t tell me the next 16 pages remain pure R1 fluff lol

On 12/3/2023 at 10:41 AM, Lewitelli said:

This persistent line of questioning to illunga while everyone else at this time was doing handstands and not solving whatsoever has irked me as a bit odd lol

very interesting opening to the game... very interesting indeed... will also be following this arc...

solved the copying issue just having a spoiler at the top allows me to get everything with minimal fuckery

Zfetch has a one or two vehement defenders, so maybe we should leave him off for now, if we're finding a consensus choice? But also I think it's mainly people less familiar with his meta who are defending him? Like for me, it's mostly his response to a bit of pressure on D1, which felt awkward in the way he sort of deflected through silly humour, but that read comes with an undertone of knowing what t!Zfetch can be like when invested in a game. I've seen Zfetch get early pressure then go full hog and throw charts in our faces and prove our suspicions wrong. Here he just sort of got silly. Zfetch is a good wolf when he wants to be, but it feels pretty conventionally wolfy, how he's approached the game so far.

• Cheers 2