[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

J23 - 2 (lucklager, dallsbeep)

Snake Doctor - 9 (Alison, 112, TimeLord, MacDougall, Naslund, Funnygurl, Albert, MR, Dankmemes187)

Lewitelli - 1 (BlueJay)

MR - 1 (dallsbeep)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (ZFetch)

Alison - 1 (iambrad)

Dabackpack - 1 (KZA)

Albert - 2 (SnakeDoctor, KZA)

No vote - a lot of people

I think J23 has to be resolved for the sake of creating a stronger sense of what's going on in the game, a lot of people scumread him and it would valuable longterm if he's scum for info purposes

If he's town it allows people to move on

I'm asking the vig to take him out tonight if he does not get voted out

• Thanks 1

wait

someone said that falcon was scumreading illunga, me and snakedoctor

so rule of 3s would say that a scum would bus one of their partners typically in a situation like that. and illunga already flipped scum. so chances are we actually had t/t/t wagons. i know this is gimmicky but i don't think i'm wrong here. also no one's case on snakedoctor is super solid- it's just the mechanical move atm. 

unvote Snakedoctor vote Albert

who were the wagons that lost traction last eod? all i remember was zfetch

1 minute ago, Funnygurl555 said:

wait

so rule of 3s would say that a scum would bus one of their partners typically in a situation like that. and illunga already flipped scum. so chances are we actually had t/t/t wagons. i know this is gimmicky but i don't think i'm wrong here. also no one's case on snakedoctor is super solid- it's just the mechanical move atm. 

J23 lost traction -- I think all the other wagons stayed. There was an Alchemy Time wagon earlier in the phase too.

I am kind of annoyed that he showed up for EOD when there was a wagon, posted enough to get people doubting him, then peaced out altogether today.

Why are you voting Albert?

2 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

J23 lost traction -- I think all the other wagons stayed. There was an Alchemy Time wagon earlier in the phase too.

I am kind of annoyed that he showed up for EOD when there was a wagon, posted enough to get people doubting him, then peaced out altogether today.

Why are you voting Albert?

'cause snake doctor's voting albert lmao albert's rand%

unvote Albert vote J23

Bluejay is town 100% this is bluejays meta when he accused me in our game together, i was able to read his strong vibes then because I was the one being pressured and it made an impact on me to quickly think... I will die on the sword if im wrong.... he wouldnt thunderdome himself with another wolf especially if was 6foot 5 no offense

and a little too late, SS would also not be encouraging a thunderdome if they knew that either one of BJ or 6foot was wolf

11 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

wait

SnakeDoctor is most likely scum, the vigilante or a very uncoperative town since they didn't denied being vigilante (page 121)

Vote who you want but when the day is over i encourage you to vote against these who killed your friends

Always Town

Bluejay
Albert
Dankmemes187

ZFetch

-------
Strong Town reads

Naslund
KZA
brad
-------
Town lean

Time Lord
funnygurl
luckylager
Alison

bottom tier is where I'm likeliest to be wrong but I still vibe town.

Alison had a really good start to the game, her town reads are fine, only problem is her wolfreads are kinda whack barring an explanation for brad.

I almost put KZA out of the list or into town lean because I think his pushes have consistently been kinda questionable, but meh fuck it.