[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Actually maybe I should be worried about certain CDC vets townreading me. Usually I don't get better than an 'eh, guess he's fine' from some of them.

I just never express an opinion on you and one of us dies before I have to do anything 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Some of your posts sound genuine and I can tell you’ve been thinking about the game a lot more than it seems on the surface

I have been trying to find an “active wolf” archetype all game, maybe it’s 112 or Alison/backpack or some shit

I'm forcing myself not to worry about that archetype just yet. But yeah. It's a likely thing.

One other thing I kind of keep forgetting is the existence of 3Ps. It allows people to scumhunt 'normally' but also in my experience it does still cause them to sit back a bit and they can come across as the 'weird' or 'a bit off' slots that are never quite pinned down as mafia. There are maybe one or two 'townreads' I have that maybe should be more 'not-mafia' reads instead.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay I should actually go to bed. I don't remember where my vote is because I've not really cared where it is. Zfetch, I think, right now.

Who do we want as a counter-wagon to Snake Doctor for SCIENCE?

Do J23

Enough people scumread ZFetch that they can do it easily without your vote if they want to

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Need to get a thought out of my head: I don't know what to do with Alison. She's clearly not giving many shits about this game, which I don't think is AI, but also her contributions are fairly lacklustre, which might be AI?

The problem with Alison is either she's wolf or the wolves can keep her around as LyLo bait or something. She hasn't done anything to clear herself and I don't see her getting more than a town lean from most players; with her reputation there will always be paranoia around her.

As far as her contributions being lackluster: yeah, they kind of are. I've meant to go and re-read her stuff with Ilunga but haven't done so yet. There might be some clues there because she picked him off right quick.

I think her lack-of-shits-to-give can easily be explained away by her not liking some of the participants in the game. She did advocate for the vig to kill 6'5.

All-in-all it's a good slot to spend some time on.

• Like 1

@Blue Jay 22

fine...im only going till EOD day 1... then i have to start tallying the votes.... there is so many votes might not get done in time, because the vote thing is not my main priority, its tying to find weird instances where specific votes and specific leans and how that possibly shaped the craziness of day 1 as it all unravelled to SS being hung

• Like 1

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

yeah. he's still sus but he's not a noob wolf which is what i initially thought. if he's leading the wagon on a wolf tho then i was just wrong

okay so you are saying they are deepwolfing/... if hes wolf then, how does that make sense with him being a noob, im just trying to connect the dots here... do you think a newb can be a deep wolf? or perhaps you reading TMI in their posts?

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

okay so you are saying they are deepwolfing/... if hes wolf then, how does that make sense with him being a noob, im just trying to connect the dots here... do you think a newb can be a deep wolf? or perhaps you reading TMI in their posts?

he's not a noob wolf so the level 1 read i had on him doesn't hold up. yoloswag kicked my behind 😠

but he wasn't being helpful d1 regardless. he be chilling now though

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

@Blue Jay 22

fine...im only going till EOD day 1... then i have to start tallying the votes.... there is so many votes might not get done in time, because the vote thing is not my main priority, its tying to find weird instances where specific votes and specific leans and how that possibly shaped the craziness of day 1 as it all unravelled to SS being hung

Don’t worry about the votes, Brad already did that.

@Blue Jay 22 i changed my mind... i give up reading back in time... its really hardwork.... and i need a break, go for a walk, its nice out in edmonton today and im starting to feel better.

i have everything saved so i can pick it up whenever if it really matters...

will someone else please do the votecount tonight...

Edited by Dankmemes187
idc this is a innocent post... just asking for help and a break.

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Is it worrisome that the thread state got stale or do we just have the correct wagons (mainly SD) and the mafia are frozen 

i think the likelier option is game started on the weekend and had a lot of hype. now that people are working, and we had kind of a shit eod yesterday, some people lost motivation and / or working, less time and energy. i'm pretty sure the game is gonna pick up here again soon, probably near towards eod or beginning of tomorrow, so i'm not too worried. 

i really like 112's recent postings. her read on alison specifically:

6 hours ago, 112 said:

i went to bed last night thinking of this possibility. she's definitely not outside of her wolf range.

i'd call her toned down from what i remember of her meta, and she also seems less sure of herself than usual. there's confidence but it's diluted.

one thing we should review when i find the page is her handling of ilunga early in the game. she caught him straight up on like 2 or 3 posts but also didn't do much to advocate for his chop. it's possible TMI

i really struggle to see a world where 112 makes this post as wolf. i didn't think 112 was very invested in solving early game because of her wagon on callahan who had like 3 posts that were all whatever, but this is analysis that is super hard to just fake. i'm willing to accept 112 back into the towncore and apologize. i also think funnygurl has looked really good coming into today.