[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Now that I look at the slanker pool, I can see why an argument can be made to target them. At the same time, part of me thinks Qwags/Turtle/DM are gonna get it from our specials this round. At least that’s what I lowkey hope 

i dont think your investigation targets are any worse than slankers. on me it feels like a waste since i feel like i'm just a million miles away from my scum range, but i'm not gonna knock you for wanting it. at the very least i can follow your reasoning, i just got frustrated by the other asinine stuff you got lumped in. 112 i also sort of feel like is a waste cus she has some decent associations for later in the game and has generally good posting. slankers / counterwagons i only argue for because solving them later just to get it over with. counterwagons like j23 or snake is just ideal for the associations and eod's we can figure out. 

either way i don't think you can go wrong with slankers or who you find scummy. i am worried about mafia having actions to counteract sheriff, but in a vaccuum it isn't too worrisome if lewt can pick from a mixture of 3, 4 people. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Newbie town without knowing anything about his meta or playing history. He was trying to go after the vig for shooting 6’5 last round. He’s definitely not being coached for going after a mod and risking a ban or GK from the host.

i've honestly played wolf with albert for years he's just been a character in every game we've ever played. only difference is he's visually aggressive and scumhunting which is a complete total first. i've only ever seen him mildly troll as both alignments.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Newbie town without knowing anything about his meta or playing history. He was trying to go after the vig for shooting 6’5 last round. He’s definitely not being coached for going after a mod and risking a ban or GK from the host.

Hm. I don't get newbie vibes from him myself--more so he's being kind of trollish. I feel like he could be a wolf trying to hide behind an absurd playstyle.

One thing is he's not shying a way from confrontation generally but I think is picking his spots sort of. e.g. the vigilante stuff, recent postings with me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i've honestly played wolf with albert for years he's just been a character in every game we've ever played. only difference is he's visually aggressive and scumhunting which is a complete total first. i've only ever seen him mildly troll as both alignments.

Thats actually good to know and changes my impression of him. Before this post, I pictured him as a 12 year old from Edmonton that inhaled too many waste management fumes as a baby.

• Haha 3

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Thats actually good to know and changes my impression of him. Before this post, I pictured him as a 12 year old from Edmonton that inhaled too many waste management fumes as a baby.

pretty close to the truth. he's a rich university educated piano player from italy with an obsession with ai and boobs