[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

current up to date.... 

J23 - 7 (lucky, BJ, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor)

Qwags - 4 (112, Lewitelli, MR, KZA)

Zfetch - 3 (Brad, Qwags, J23)

Brad - 2 (Zfetch, DumbassTurtle)

Snake Doctor - 2 (Dankmemes,DM)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (Mac)

112 - 1 (Albert)

4 no votes (Naslund, Time Lord, Alchemy Time, funnygurl)

• Cheers 1

NIK:

- parks vote on 6’5 in R1 and disappears in the last hours of D1 after early start

- ISO/tunnels Lewt in D2 -> Lewt later hard claims town role

-Comes after me this round with weird pushes that have tonal red flags. Still no vote this round.

Very narrow focus to the game for him. This round he has struggled fitting in with his 1 scum push hard claiming a town power role.

📉

• Haha 1

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK:

- parks vote on 6’5 in R1 and disappears in the last hours of D1 after early start

-Comes after me this round with weird pushes that have tonal red flags. Still no vote this round.

Very narrow focus to the game for him. This round he has struggled fitting in with his 1 scum push hard claiming a town power role.

📉

Bj:

Lame as fuck

Going after low hanging fruit

Soft in his pursuit of nik.

Probably scum

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK:

📉

BTW r1 I voted SS

Need fix your narrative:)  there goes 33% of your whole narrative

Also BJ so point 1 of your theory is fucked due to me voting SS not 6'5 can't even get the major details right..me not being here at Nf is also null due to half the players not being here at nf

Your second point about lewi...that's still being debated many players are questioning the claim and just because no one CC doesn't mean it's true a smart sheriff wouldn't imo and a few others 

And your 3rd point is just about me going after you 

3 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Also BJ so point 1 of your theory is fucked due to me voting SS not 6'5 can't even get the major details right..me not being here at Nf is also null due to half the players not being here at nf

Your second point about lewi...that's still being debated many players are questioning the claim and just because no one CC doesn't mean it's true a smart sheriff wouldn't imo and a few others 

And your 3rd point is just about me going after you 

I’ll reread when I find the time. Busy Friday today 

• Haha 1