[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, luckylager said:

I will not. Clearly my reads are fucked rn.

Lewt and j23 were gut wolves and my confidence is completely ruined

i mean you don't need to be good, we'll do the heavy lifting, we just need you to give the final okay on things because we know your perspective is not that of a mafia so it can be trusted to at least be non agenda

2 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

J-23 being town makes the Max wagon look even more pure tbh cuz there were actually two viable town counters to that flashwagon, one a PR which was hard to get on, but the J-23 counterwagon was a much safer save wagon to be voting on, I'd suspect the last voters on the J-23 wagon if they came after the Max wagon formed are very likely to be mafia 

so @Dankmemes187 @Blue Jay 22 ... ur both maf

try again 

Just now, luckylager said:

I'm gonna go cry into a bong then watch a cheesy Christmas movie with the fam.

Also BJ and dalls could easily be deepwolves here. Have those two even engaged yet?

Anyways, bye

dallsbeep is posting right now, blue jay I am fairly sure is just mafia... he called for the Max CFD and then when it actually went off he ended up voting a town counterwagon to it lol...

dank's voting at that eod now looks really sketchy too tbh, but i've largely assumed that those familiar with him are confident he's just town so I haven't really pursued him?

4 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

J-23 being town makes the Max wagon look even more pure tbh cuz there were actually two viable town counters to that flashwagon, one a PR which was hard to get on, but the J-23 counterwagon was a much safer save wagon to be voting on, I'd suspect the last voters on the J-23 wagon if they came after the Max wagon formed are very likely to be mafia 

so @Dankmemes187 @Blue Jay 22 ... ur both maf

i was third... so now im free?

Just now, MacDougall said:

Dallsbeep and Porscha and whoever else too i just pinging them cuz they aren't here

think the top people we should be looking at are alison & porscha which is more your area than mine. they've kind of coasted for a while, and i've already went at alison. i would go at porscha, too, but i unfortunately don't have the willpower to go against her.

also zfetch is straight up outted btw

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

your vote on J-23 when Max started getting wagoned was fairly incoherent and bad, but you get a lot of grace from generally being omnipresent and bizarre lol

ok... man... you dont think snakedoctor is 100% the vote here?