[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, porscha said:

tbh i'm surprised the doc bothered waiting so long just to make the choice to join the losing team but maybe its someone with a hero complex lol

a hero complex?? that sounds oftly familiar

...but i'm not the doctor, so i dunno who else it would be. it could be darthmelvin actually. i've always looked up to that guy

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

^ bj kinda kept at sd for a while after this

^ this is either wrt nik or ll but i don't remember 

^ this is about zfetch. bj keeps mentioning that he wants zfetch to either be around longer or wanting to hold off on reading him during d1. this is important to note because in d1 zfetch was a wagon

^ noting the ppl he trusts and honestly for real mr/bj not w/w. 

^ here he's playing with dbp by voting zfetch and voting sd again which is gimmicky and ballsy and guys i just... i just don't think bj's scum??? @Naslund@luckylager is he always ballsy like this?

^ forgot who this was about

^ this was after the flip. he tr'd 112 because of the ilunga flip. nai but good to note

^ very consistently on nik

^ he's talking here about why falcon would have died. it was a weird kill for real

^ so this is interesting. he starts sussing zfetch at d2. 

^ zfetch now enters the pool. he's also still suspicious of brad which fair honestly

^ once again ATE about meta which .. yeah

sus'ing AT which is not a super hot take? to be fair though, dbp also sus'd AT. 

^ noting that he doesn't want to be pocketed by brad. i don't think these two are w/w either honestly

^ this is about why he likes mr. 

^ hm... zfetch bj interaction

^ also sus of another person who dumb telled. so bj's just very paranoid

^ i'll bold what i think is interesting. he's noting the interactions between zfetch, mr, and brad. however, i haven't looked at them so

^hm, voting brad now

^ yeah ok so why would w/w buddies post this type of shit? zfetch bj prolly not w/w.

^ there's nothing super interesting about this it was a mistake to quote it

^ interaction with mr

Your q?

In a nutshell, yes. He's a very crafty wolf and you're not going to catch him via association very often. 

I mentioned before he's very good at distancing from his teammates. A very deceptive fella. Yup

7 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

bj is not w/w with nik or brad. bj is likely not w/w with porscha

bj has scum equity with zfetch and mr 

I get, I made a bad call on DBP. I didn’t like him associating me and Zfetch together and it caused me to tunnel him. I’ll wear it for not switching. 

The max wagon is affecting my feelings on Zfetch. But now after those flips, I think my approach needs to change. It would be helpful if Z was here.

i'm never voting (lucky obviously) but also pete, I think he is mega town

FG been pretty towny too so dont think anyone could convince me to go there

bj is ? to me, I agreed with lucky's read on him, but I also dont know why the mafia wouldnt have just killed him for the read by now

brad is like a townlean for me, same with dallsbeep, but I could see one of them being one of those "ah fuck me" wolves

• Like 1

We don't really know what options the doctor had. Maybe it was between town and 3P, who knows. Or maybe it wasn't a choice like lucky insinuated. Looks like we have one less 3P to worry about anyways

I'm most confident in Qwags being scum but I think there's a very good chance he's the SK based on his targets, and I think we should be aiming for mafia

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, porscha said:

you probably should have like, done this on the next page so they dont see the post above the notif and see you are lying. lol

well the fucker claimed he has a role in the town or whatever, and there's only ONE power town role left. he hasn't said anything about a specific claim to keep his options open, but there's only one thing left he could be lol.

unless he was doctor without orders and idled his choice, but i have no idea why he would have done that. also it seems like whoever the doctor is did it AFTER nightfall, or else sv would have just announced it in the nightfall report.