[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

23 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i dont think so

It was a joke

12 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i would like to apologize. 

can anyone who has meta on this site tell me if sheriff can investigate the serial killer or if there's an evil role that can dodge sheriff checks? 

In most games here the sheriff results show up as "mafia" or "not mafia" so the SK dodges sheriff checks

But in this game, Lewt was saying he got people's full roles iirc

Just now, Time Lord said:

It was a joke

In most games here the sheriff results show up as "mafia" or "not mafia" so the SK dodges sheriff checks

But in this game, Lewt was saying he got people's full roles iirc

so lucky can't be mafia here. unlucky.

i'm not going to lie i think sd has actually a decent chance to be doctor based on how many throwing pr's this game. nik and everyone else are sort of just rubbing it in our face that they're mafia. 

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

so lucky can't be mafia here. unlucky.

i'm not going to lie i think sd has actually a decent chance to be doctor based on how many throwing pr's this game. nik and everyone else are sort of just rubbing it in our face that they're mafia. 

Question. When i flip town who's next?

we can still win if we play with sk, or at the very least, we can cap the game off with an sk win. voting lucky is probably troll here, and i'd be down to lose to sk lucky regardless. if we kill nik and sk kills like porscha or radishes we can probably still have a chance.