[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

oh also there were some funny posts from you guys i saved and quoted in mafia chat if you just control f find them. a lot of you guys played really good, but the teamwork and coordination from town lacked.

nice seeing all of you and i hope you stick around to play more on cdc. good group of people here!

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Thanks for hosting a great game SV.

I wish I could have participated more however I think I know why the SK took me out.

I was the only one to question her in round one.

Thanks to all my mafia team mates and thanks to every one else. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and a fantastic 2024. 

Cherish the little things my friends.....

4 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Yeah this is what made me submit the kill on Porscha,,,I was saying it two rounds ago as well grrr !!

tbh I never saw the scumread until after, I just think ilunga is good at reading me lol

• Huggy Bear 1

someone asked the meaning of the tank reaction sometime in the last phase. "tanking" in hockey/sports is intentionally losing games in order to secure a higher draft pick--given that the draft order is the inverse of the end-of-season standings.

i still don't know what the elephant is for but i like it.

• Tank 1

9 minutes ago, 112 said:

someone asked the meaning of the tank reaction sometime in the last phase. "tanking" in hockey/sports is intentionally losing games in order to secure a higher draft pick--given that the draft order is the inverse of the end-of-season standings.

I'm assuming "elephant in the room" but I will do everything in my power to redefine its meaning.

Edited by SV.
  • Tank 1

44 minutes ago, 112 said:

I just think tanks are cool.

• Tank 2

2 hours ago, SV. said:

I'm assuming "elephant in the room" but I will do everything in my power to redefine its meaning.

It arose from Dick Tocch's introductory press conference, when he was mentioning about "eating an elephant" and "small bites" - so I've taken it to mean small bites of a big loaf of something :hurhur:

• Tank 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1