[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Right y’all got me for a couple hours.. any ISO’s that need doing? What can I help with rn? In b4 “gIvE uS uR sCumMaTeS nAmEs”

what are your townreads and scumreads?

13 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Right y’all got me for a couple hours.. any ISO’s that need doing? What can I help with rn? In b4 “gIvE uS uR sCumMaTeS nAmEs”

I’ll throw out some names if you want to ISO:

- J23

- ZFetch

- anyone you want, maybe someone you haven’t played with before

12 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

I’d consider voting SD today and Sharpshooter was one of the most obvious townies in the game

I am interested in your worldview tho

i wasnt leaning on sharpshooter one way too hard, but the post from timelord where he said that there was 87 pages and we were lynching a guy with 7 posts made me change my mind. shooting a total null just felt like a terrible flip no matter alignment for snake doctor (33% hit low anyway) and no associations to go off of day 2. sharpshooter at least made some sense because 6foot was pushing so hard, i could attempt to figure him out and everyone else on the wagon, and it put the people on 6foot to the test along with snake doctor. tl;dr more informative lynch compared to sd who still is crapshoot.

havent read back or looked at votecounts yet (i will), but gun to my head today i wanna look at counterwagons j23 sd maybeeee porscha. pretty sure people like lewt turtle or whoever popped up during eod were messaged by their wolf buddies since they must have been panicking about at least ONE of the wagons at eod. i sincerely doubt with what was going on that no wolves felt in danger. 

didnt think dbp was that bad out of eod and thought bluejay looked good. tbh kza actually looked decently bad for me & funnygurl as well. 

k gonna read

19 hours ago, 112 said:

good call on ilunga

112 coming into thread with nothing, but this is pretty bad. i forgot to mention 112 just sort of lurking around without any strong input which felt pretty weird. i don't think it's totally out of character, i know she likes to observe more, but then coming into day 2 with this and dipping is realllllllllllllllllllllllllly wolf. lucky's entrance into d2 also felt sort of gross to me along with this.

19 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

guess whose reads were dope? This girl 

imo between 112 and funnygurl i'm straight up locking one wolf. {funnygurl, 112} 

112 has gone back and forth for me. I can a lot of his processes behind pushing slankers, on the other hand he shades villagery people when there’s some momentum against them like with 6foot5, me, prolly some other dudes

I thought could be a playstyle thing and figured he’d get Nk’d sooner than later if town. If he’s scum I do not really trust the village to catch him

Just now, dallsbeep said:

112 has gone back and forth for me. I can a lot of his processes behind pushing slankers, on the other hand he shades villagery people when there’s some momentum against them like with 6foot5, me, prolly some other dudes

I thought could be a playstyle thing and figured he’d get Nk’d sooner than later if town. If he’s scum I do not really trust the village to catch him

I can understand*

yeah i forgot about alchemy time he was wolf as fuck yesterday too. i sort of think NIK disappearing and not popping up at eod rings town since i definitely felt a wolf presence last eod, and i can just sense they were in dm calling for everyone to come vote. 

the alison and mr pops in blatantly wolfing. their interactio nwas gross their postings was gross their reads are gross. locking on AT LEAST one scum in {alison, mr}. also albert lock town i was waiting for him to pop in on some random tangent and derail the town. that's his most significant town tell LOL. lewt wagon filled with wolves, dunno about him anymore tbh 

4 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

i think the fact that 112 hasnt meaningfully pushed radishes as wolf in any way sort of indicates they are wolf. i think this is the most obvious mr wolf game of all time, and 112 would know better than anyone. i am 99.999999% ready to lock them both in as wolves and call it a day, but then i'd have to call the callahan slot probably town 😞

btw if both me and you are alive by tomorrow i think i'm going to be forced to try and get you killed. no hard feelings 

1 minute ago, KZA said:

Alright if you guys are gonna town read Albert and Zfetch I demand to be killed this instant by the twinblade

nah albert is a special kind of character, but zfetch i'm starting to see. 

he's just like not in character at all. like he's nothing like his normal self, but i'm just not getting wolf vibes off him. @Zfetch u depressed or something? 

40 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I’ll throw out some names if you want to ISO:

- J23

- ZFetch

- anyone you want, maybe someone you haven’t played with before

Okay I’ll do both to try to make up somewhat for slanking