[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Isnt that the J23 wagon

It was for a while

Eventually that dissipated and the SnakeDoctor wagon took over. The other 2 wagons (SS and 6foot5) were both misses. So the 3 main wagons that were alive when the phase ended were SS/6foot/SnakeDoctor

Just now, dallsbeep said:

It was for a while

Eventually that dissipated and the SnakeDoctor wagon took over. The other 2 wagons (SS and 6foot5) were both misses. So the 3 main wagons that were alive when the phase ended were SS/6foot/SnakeDoctor

Give me some sort of season 1 recap.

Just now, dallsbeep said:

It was for a while

Ok fine. SnareCocker will never play himself out of obscurity without a sherif clear or hard claim.

Just now, MacDougall said:

Give me some sort of season 1 recap.

It's actually a really interesting game and I'd encourage you to ISO bounce/read

Read pages 80-90 -- that is EOD

Beyond that D1 was a lot of infighting but still worth reading. I would ISO

J23/SnakeDoctor/112/Alison/MR

that is not my lunch pool but I think you can get reads on most if not all of them and I know you're at least familiar with Alison and MR

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

It's actually a really interesting game and I'd encourage you to ISO bounce/read

that is not my lunch pool but I think you can get reads on most if not all of them and I know you're at least familiar with Alison and MR

Okay fine I will read pages 80-90.

The infighting. Can you tell me if any of it was fun to read in a like, witnessing a car crash way? 

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

Another person worth ISOing is ZFetch. He's getting a lot of heat today, I personally think he's solidly town but there's a lot of discussion there

To ISO go to search, click on members, then type in the username of the person you want. Go to their profile and click on recent activity, their posts will follow

Just now, MacDougall said:

Okay fine I will read pages 80-90.

The infighting. Can you tell me if any of it was fun to read in a like, witnessing a car crash way? 

This game has been a blast and is very funny, probably the most fun I've had all year no gas

By infighting I mean SS and 6foot5 were both very towny, I had them on my townlist, town killed them anyway. Today Blujay and ZFetch are both very towny imo but are among the most talked about players to kill

This is partially due to meta clash + big game confusion, and also people focusing a lot on players who are argumentative

On 12/5/2023 at 12:47 PM, iambrad said:

i want her to be my girlfriend thats going to be hard to accomplish if i happen to be one of the people that puts her to the stake. 

i'll read up on her if this is where your heart is. get back to you in a sec 

I am going to go ahead and lock townread you just for trying to unleash town MacDougall onto the game in a productive manner tbh. This is maybe not a great read, but it'll do.

NIGHTFALL 1:

Snake Doctor (5) - 112, Time Lord, Blue Jay 22, Funnygurl555, dallsbeep

Sharpshooter (8) - Naslund, 6foot5andJackedAF, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, ilunga, Zfetch, iambrad, DumbassTurtle
Zfetch (4) – Master Radishes, Sharpshooter, KZA, Alison
6foot5andJackedAF (3) - Alchemy Time, Porscha, Snake Doctor
J-23 (1) - luckylager
iambrad (1) - callahan
Porscha (1) – J-23
Naslund (1) - Qwags
Funnygurl555 (1)- falcon45ca
Qwags (1) - DarthMelvin

Didn’t vote (4) – Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli

Interestingly large amount of vanity wagons...

Wolf on the town runaway wagon.

The 3 vote wagon was a town wagon.

Snake Doctor/Zfetch probs w/w or w/t. 

Zfetch voters are 3 goated players and the dead town. 

Snake Doctor wagon is also full of goats.

There you go fam I found you two mafia and I haven't even done anything.