[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, MacDougall said:

Why they town?

so uh

I thought he was wolfy at one point and a wagon formed on him overnight. I voted him hopping the wagon and he tilted, voted me and called me gay and retarded which I was towny lmao

it's honestly a soul read, I felt like he was a frustrated villager in realtime, one of those reads y'know? But brad offered some meta that ZFetch is actually a really calculated wolf so I townread his lashing out at me due to being the perspective of a frustrated villager trying to find out which wolf is taking advantage of the wagon on him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

so uh

I thought he was wolfy at one point and a wagon formed on him overnight. I voted him hopping the wagon and he tilted, voted me and called me gay and retarded which I was towny lmao

it's honestly a soul read, I felt like he was a frustrated villager in realtime, one of those reads y'know? But brad offered some meta that ZFetch is actually a really calculated wolf so I townread his lashing out at me due to being the perspective of a frustrated villager trying to find out which wolf is taking advantage of the wagon on him

I could be wrong tho. I think I'm the only person townreading him so if everyone wants to kill him s'only so much I can do

8 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

@Time Lord

what's your opinion on Zfetch? sorry if i missed it

I don’t really know anymore 

I was adamant on him being town last round but that might’ve been influenced by my inner desire to not lynch my friend in round 1

This round he’s looked much worse. He had a questionable read on the turtle guy recently and followed it up with a list that looks pretty bad imo. But still he seems angry all the time and I’ve seen this frustration from him when he’s not happy about how people are reading him and like others have said he’s usually more calculated as mafia so yeah I guess I’d still lean town 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

For some reason, I feel like he would be “trickier” if he were mafia. That early wall of posts I thought was dumb. That said I kind of wrote it off thinking he would return, but he hasn’t added anything of substance since and I do find that worrying.

Kind of want him around for 1 more round, but wouldn’t be heartbroken if he gets yeeted here either.

And this gay retard is complicit in the survival of an outed mafia on day 1 so they probably aren't actually retarded but actually a wolf.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’ll just ignore macdougal until one of us dies lol

I'm just making jokes cuz Yolo said that he townread Zfetch for calling him a gay retard ... I'm not serious. 

But your read on me is dumb as fuck anyway. I've never zero posted a day 1 as a wolf in the history of mafia. Would have had people to ping me to get my attention. C'mon use your common sense you dim fuck.

On 12/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, Ilunga said:

Totally brother, that's my experience to.

What I can say is that I have never seen such a destructive drug as ICE.

Back in the day my friends and I used and abused just about every drug there was however most of us quit when we wanted to.

ICE is different, it seems to grab people by the balls and destroys theirs, and the lives of those around them.

Serial killer confirmed ice dealer

• Haha 1