[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Zfetch said:

Plus, I admire the Shah for requiring multiple women per day despite being married.

That is an admirable trait that I see in myself, the Shah and maybe 112 giving those vibes as well

Just now, KZA said:

If anyone has any good tattoo ideas let me know

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The Savak were incorrectly framed for the terrorist attack on the Cinema Rex.

They may have been responsible for controlling some rebels,,and some lives may have been lost,,but it is no coincidence the great Shah had made considerable progress in Iran allowing women the right to vote (Islamic state did not want this) and taking advantage of the embargo of the 70s being the second largest exporter of oil...

The economy was growing quicker than the US and GB in those days,,,

The Shah was flawed...but the Islamic state...much more brutal

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

Sorry Zfetch but if Allah put KZA in charge of governing this thread, he is the righteous ruler and has freedom to exert justice alone. Only a non-believer would stand against his reign.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Zfetch said:

The people who aren't willing to engage in talks about the Shah of Iran or Allah are not to be trusted...laying low like good scum would,,,,

I heard stuff about muslims the other day but I forget what it was about potentially Allah was involved 

Just now, MaxBrown said:

That looks retarded 

He looks traumatized. 😞

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

Think everyone who posted so far is town.

I don't believe you honestly think that.

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

You calling me a liar?

I mean, we're all liars here. We once had a guy who wouldn't tell a lie play some games here; he had this absolute ethical thing where he just wouldn't tell a lie no matter the context. It didn't work out lol.

Game Solved

To identify the mafia players from this list, we need to rely on a mix of deduction, understanding of player behavior, and perhaps a bit of intuition. Since there's no concrete information provided about each player's actions or statements, we can only make educated guesses. Here's a strategy to approach this:

1. Player Names and Personas: Sometimes, players choose names that reflect their playing style. For example, names like "Sharpshooter" or "Darth Melvin" might suggest a more aggressive or cunning play style, which could be associated with mafia roles.

2. Activity and Engagement: In many games, mafia players are either very active to control the narrative or extremely quiet to avoid suspicion. If there's any information on how active these players have been in the game, it could be a clue.

3. Previous Game History: If you have information about how these players behaved in previous games, this could inform your guesses. Some players tend to play similarly in each game.

4. Random Selection: Without specific information, randomly selecting a quarter of the players is as good a strategy as any.

5. Intuition: Sometimes, gut feeling can be surprisingly effective in games like Mafia.

Given these considerations and the fact that we need to identify about 1/4 of the players as mafia, which would be around 7 or 8 players from this list, here are my guesses:

1. Sharpshooter
  2. Darth Melvin
  3. Max Brown
  4. 6foot5andJackedAF
  5. Dankmemes187
  6. Alchemy Time
  7. Time Lord
  8. Lewitelli

Remember, these are purely speculative guesses based on the names and a general approach to the game of Mafia. The real mafia members could be entirely different.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zfetch said:

Game Solved

To identify the mafia players from this list, we need to rely on a mix of deduction, understanding of player behavior, and perhaps a bit of intuition. Since there's no concrete information provided about each player's actions or statements, we can only make educated guesses. Here's a strategy to approach this:

1. Player Names and Personas: Sometimes, players choose names that reflect their playing style. For example, names like "Sharpshooter" or "Darth Melvin" might suggest a more aggressive or cunning play style, which could be associated with mafia roles.

2. Activity and Engagement: In many games, mafia players are either very active to control the narrative or extremely quiet to avoid suspicion. If there's any information on how active these players have been in the game, it could be a clue.

3. Previous Game History: If you have information about how these players behaved in previous games, this could inform your guesses. Some players tend to play similarly in each game.

4. Random Selection: Without specific information, randomly selecting a quarter of the players is as good a strategy as any.

5. Intuition: Sometimes, gut feeling can be surprisingly effective in games like Mafia.

Given these considerations and the fact that we need to identify about 1/4 of the players as mafia, which would be around 7 or 8 players from this list, here are my guesses:

1. Sharpshooter
  2. Darth Melvin
  3. Max Brown
  4. 6foot5andJackedAF
  5. Dankmemes187
  6. Alchemy Time
  7. Time Lord
  8. Lewitelli

Remember, these are purely speculative guesses based on the names and a general approach to the game of Mafia. The real mafia members could be entirely different.

Why does someone being brown mean they’re a criminal in your eyes 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The Savak were incorrectly framed for the terrorist attack on the Cinema Rex.

They may have been responsible for controlling some rebels,,and some lives may have been lost,,but it is no coincidence the great Shah had made considerable progress in Iran allowing women the right to vote (Islamic state did not want this) and taking advantage of the embargo of the 70s being the second largest exporter of oil...

The economy was growing quicker than the US and GB in those days,,,

The Shah was flawed...but the Islamic state...much more brutal

Electric shock, whipping, beating, inserting broken glass and pouring broken glass into the rectum, tying weights to the testicles and extracting teeth and nails, these are just some of the methods they used.

He and his cronies lived an absurdly luxurious life, they kept the wealth, while the average Iranian lived like shit.

There was a reasons they had a revolution.

I remember clearly.