[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

88e3tf.jpg

im 40 years old and living the good life... dont balme me whne i terribky hit on girls... you miss 100 present the shots as you dont take... when i joke about -2... it shows confidence... i ve had probaly more parteners than you and your best 3 friends

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

im 40 years old and living the good life... dont balme me whne i terribky hit on girls... you miss 100 present the shots as you dont take... when i joke about -2... it shows confidence... i ve had probaly more parteners than you and your best 3 friends

cunt i'm married with children and you're currently drooling in a flop house with your pants around your ankles and toilet paper hanging out of your ass, shut the fuck up lol

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

me on the other hand i told the girl last night to go home i got too nervous and almost cried

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, MacDougall said:

cunt i'm married with children and you're currently drooling in a flop house with your pants around your ankles and toilet paper hanging out of your ass, shut the fuck up lol

and still ive had more sex that you... enjoy your half

• Haha 3

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Shit I just read this. It’s Tuesday dude

my bank card has  fraud case, and was terminated.... not until 8am can i get a new one... im doing my best to falll asleep 5 shots 2 beers and a 250mg zopi... 5 beers left... if i take another zopi im scured what would happen... ohim a free lancer.... i do random jobs on the side... big brain not controlled by meds anymore... 2years without meds, best chpice i made... feeling emotions and being slightly erratic or no emotions and miserable

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

my bank card has  fraud case, and was terminated.... not until 8am can i get a new one... im doing my best to falll asleep 5 shots 2 beers and a 250mg zopi... 5 beers left... if i take another zopi im scured what would happen... ohim a free lancer.... i do random jobs on the side... big brain not controlled by meds anymore... 2years without meds, best chpice i made... feeling emotions and being slightly erratic or no emotions and miserable

Sorry man, sounds like a rough day