[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, MacDougall said:

Alright then you may have a point. How has Alison reacted to your pressure so far?

honestly pretty well. if you, funnygurl, porscha don't see anything wrong with their play then i think i'm just behind on how they play. i think maybe i read into them telling me they were gonna troll pregame too much, and i'm not giving the slot enough credit for actually trying. 

alison not trolling me or 6foot enough just made me jump wolf. i didnt like the zfetch vote or the entrance into day 2 with master radishes. their reads were really lackluster, and the character that i usually feel in alison's post wasnt there (the character where i feel like she's better than me) ((she is))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

I think he misread my meme as dunking on him.

Petey the meme is saying that Mac likes you, you like Brad, Brad likes all women and all women like me. It's insulting to Brad not you lol.

but brads been posting since day 1 and you show up. stealing the girls vote.. nah fam.... i dont even trust brad as far as i can throe them, and you, i would trust youflipping my hotdogs at a family get together

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

but brads been posting since day 1 and you show up. stealing the girls vote.. nah fam.... i dont even trust brad as far as i can throe them, and you, i would trust youflipping my hotdogs at a family get together

Brad invited me to this game then didn't alert me about when it started so it's even his fault I didn't show up on time.