[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Game feeling faded at 115.

Feels like Wolves are sitting back at least for now. 

Odds all the lynch wagons last round were TP?

NGL I saw Brad quote the votes, but I was on a gym date at the time so was distracted and didn’t pay close attention to it. Prolly worth something…

…at the same time, I remember this mofo acted as the vote counter in another scum game where he, Kaz, and lucky were scum 3 and he made up the vote counts to try and fool the TP lmao.

Gonna read it but somebody should double check it and see if it lines up with the host. If it doesn’t, we auto lynch. If it does, then he deserves a Christmas card.

Lol wut? Lmao

That's awesome, but I don't remember it at all.. 

macdoogal i was expecting to come in hot today as either alignment and wasn't really surprised by his string of postings. i figured he'd show up eventually and do exactly what he did. however his mechanical posts about just lynching the counterwagon is always true in 9/10 gamestates here, and i think him being willing on j23 or SD is pretty good. i dont remember ever playing with him, but based on what i know, i think he's reasonably town but not out of any scum range.

8 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

the room is divided on you, your shit posting is a touch to high, IMO... honestly i would cut back the amount of jokes, it seemsa little eishy washy... though i mostlu agreee with what you say i try to avoid aligning with you... and here i am speaking about 2 hours of pure alcholic indduced mess and giving you advice...anyways you suffer from foot in mouth

What are the odds this was meant for the mafia pm?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

I thought you were Yeganese

iam the memer187... grwon up in the whitest ghetto in all of lowere mainland Walnut grovw.... *panties dropping* i wass a bad ass in WG once went on a hour long car chase were a drug dealer was trying to catch me cause i stole there ounze...

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

iam the memer187... grwon up in the whitest ghetto in all of lowere mainland Walnut grovw.... *panties dropping* i wass a bad ass in WG once went on a hour long car chase were a drug dealer was trying to catch me cause i stole there ounze...

That's really neat. I thought walnut grove was basically farms and a couple strip malls.

27 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i need to know petey boy 🫡

no one trusts you fully... we want to trust you but there is too many inconsistencies with Kza and 112 who are ton confirmed at this point... i like your game wether your wolf or town... but i think the girls have something they arent sharing about you IDK why... they havent made the evidence clear..... if you are maf kill one of them im guessing...

37 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Does anyone have a spicy name to throw in besides Lewt, J23, Snake Doctor?

Alchemy Time? NIK? Qwags? Zfetch?

Kind of want Zfetch to be town for what it’s worth 🙃

NIK makes sense if he’s wrong about Lewt he hasn’t really done anything towny and I think you mentioned he makes reads like that Lewt read when he’s mafia

28 minutes ago, iambrad said:

macdoogal i was expecting to come in hot today as either alignment and wasn't really surprised by his string of postings. i figured he'd show up eventually and do exactly what he did. however his mechanical posts about just lynching the counterwagon is always true in 9/10 gamestates here, and i think him being willing on j23 or SD is pretty good. i dont remember ever playing with him, but based on what i know, i think he's reasonably town but not out of any scum range.

I think j23's push on me was pretty lame so i'm down for that one

• Like 1