[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Electric shock, whipping, beating, inserting broken glass and pouring broken glass into the rectum, tying weights to the testicles and extracting teeth and nails, these are just some of the methods they used.

He and his cronies lived an absurdly luxurious life, they kept the wealth, while the average Iranian lived like shit.

There was a reasons they had a revolution.

I remember clearly.

I don’t think they had electricity 

• Haha 4

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Let's just have a chill round, light NIK on fire, then regather after N1.

I'm down for lighting NIK on fire but I disagree with having a chill round and regathering after N1. So veto.

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Electric shock, whipping, beating, inserting broken glass and pouring broken glass into the rectum, tying weights to the testicles and extracting teeth and nails, these are just some of the methods they used.

He and his cronies lived an absurdly luxurious life, they kept the wealth, while the average Iranian lived like shit.

There was a reasons they had a revolution.

I remember clearly.

The average Iranian lived like shit due to the unemployment that came from a hyperfocus on oil revenues, the rich got richer since they were in industries tied to Oil,,,

However, the urbanization was impressive and as far as I am aware,,,many Iranians prefer the Shah compared to current regime

Lesser of two evils

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

The average Iranian lived like shit due to the unemployment that came from a hyperfocus on oil revenues, the rich got richer since they were in industries tied to Oil,,,

However, the urbanization was impressive and as far as I am aware,,,many Iranians prefer the Shah compared to current regime

Lesser of two evils

I wouldn’t call what they have urbanization 

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Lesser of two evils

I was alive and I clearly remember the circumstances leading up to the revolution. 

The Shahs absurd lifestyle and his autocratic rule. 

He was another Saddam. 

I wonder how you would feel with broken glass rammed up your arse.