[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

@luckylager I think you said something last night about Ilunga voting for SD at one point but I can’t find it. Im pretty sure he completely avoided SD

did you read all of the 90 pages again or is this comment based on your memory....? you might motivate me to read the entire thread

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

@luckylager I think you said something last night about Ilunga voting for SD at one point but I can’t find it. Im pretty sure he completely avoided SD

1 minute ago, Albert said:

How often do you eat cheese?

Kid fuck off and do something valuable. Clearly you're half retarded and prodding me about being lactose intolerant is annoying af.

Hopefully you develop it in your 30s like I did. 

You can buy lactose free cheeses anyways. Now shut up

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Kid fuck off and do something valuable. Clearly you're half retarded and prodding me about being lactose intolerant is annoying af.

Hopefully you develop it in your 30s like I did. 

You can buy lactose free cheeses anyways. Now shut up

Never developed it and won't develop it because i know what i'm eating and put effort in studying food science, i also don't eat products that comes from animal murder or exploitation
Long seasoned cheese doesn't have lactose, enjoy eating it with pills.

4 minutes ago, KZA said:

I will pay the vig/SK 17 cigarettes and 10 dollars CAD to kill me tonight

First come first serve 

I don't remember you ever being this much of a complainer/suicidal from your cdc days

So either it's a act or something happened along the way:(

34 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I get this concern but it's too early for this thought. It's only D2, there are tons of people left, and some of those are going to be more obvious wolves. I think our broader PoE is likely good and contains a couple hits at least. In a Day or two if we misfire once or twice, then yeah, it'll be time to worry. And I'm sure someone somewhere is a deepwolf, or nearly so, but a 30p game needs some stamina and we're all clever enough to re-evaluate later.

Vig should take out slankers (e.g. Qwags) to clear the fringes, and we should stick to our PoE for now.

Good post

What would you say is the broader PoE right now?

15 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Not against voting J-23 but like I said before Ilunga had some strange interactions with him if they’re indeed teammates… which isn’t out of the realm of possibility but I think it’s more suspicious that he completely avoided SD

Yeah there's a bit of talk between them. One post reads oddly enough / forced that it looks w/w.

112 check upcoming for TONE