[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i think the likelier option is game started on the weekend and had a lot of hype. now that people are working, and we had kind of a shit eod yesterday, some people lost motivation and / or working, less time and energy. i'm pretty sure the game is gonna pick up here again soon, probably near towards eod or beginning of tomorrow, so i'm not too worried. 

i really like 112's recent postings. her read on alison specifically:

i really struggle to see a world where 112 makes this post as wolf. i didn't think 112 was very invested in solving early game because of her wagon on callahan who had like 3 posts that were all whatever, but this is analysis that is super hard to just fake. i'm willing to accept 112 back into the towncore and apologize. i also think funnygurl has looked really good coming into today. 

bro you’re not a wolf are you

lmao

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

His direction has been good/fair today but moreso he’s been reaching out to me a lot in a way I think is real

something more tangible is that I think the way he brought back like the alchemy dude sus was towny

he's playing pretty afraid. all of his content is wishy washy and passive. im straight up not goign to vote j23 because mr is on him.

UNVOTE

Vote SnakeDoctor

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i dont think my luckylooger read applies anymore the spirit i thought he was lacking is pretty clearly visible now. he can locktown for today too 

@Funnygurl555 @112 @luckylager town core 🙂 

i have no idea, how you got here with @Funnygurl555 dont you read any of my posts lately?

Im okay with the current thread state. I like the SD wagon, their defense has been supremely unimpressive and I feel good about that being a hit.

I think lews is a fine shot for the vig considering that they're afk irregardless of the case on them. And it will help shed light on NIK

56 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Need to get a thought out of my head: I don't know what to do with Alison. She's clearly not giving many shits about this game, which I don't think is AI, but also her contributions are fairly lacklustre, which might be AI?

I believe I have contributed more to advancing the town win condition than any other player in this game.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, iambrad said:

not much to respond to game isnt going anywhere until one of the counterwagons flips and sd is wolf. 

can shoot j23 qwags at idrc any lowposter dead is +ev. 

where is voice of reason peteyboy at

idc really one way or another @SD they are slanking and making some jokes about not reading the thread and giving reads anyways... twice now... and some OMGUS

either we are way off base here or they scum... its a town decision... but i can vote them EZ they are on my w list... but whats the counter wagon? who are they connected too? ev

en if we are are wrong whats next i think their death only tells us if they scum or town and thats it...there isnt many strings here... but yeah they need to die soon...