[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

4 minutes ago, KZA said:

Only way forward

Brad and his less interesting clone daballsdeep or whatever the fuck think they can run this thread but I will not be assisting them 

You're a cringelord KZA

you're out here miles out your scumrange cuz you play werewolf with the skillset of a baby. You're out here strugglin to read me while you're a free read to me

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

Let's throw Porscha into the POE for overall terrible posts and bad positioning on the D1 6foot5 wagon

I know you said you don't wanna look at associations yet but the only original read Ilunga provided iirc was calling Porscha scummy and pushing it several times. If it was just one of his reads it wouldn't mean as much but it was basically his only read

2 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

wait

someone said that falcon was scumreading illunga, me and snakedoctor

so rule of 3s would say that a scum would bus one of their partners typically in a situation like that. and illunga already flipped scum. so chances are we actually had t/t/t wagons. i know this is gimmicky but i don't think i'm wrong here. also no one's case on snakedoctor is super solid- it's just the mechanical move atm. 

unvote Snakedoctor vote Albert

who were the wagons that lost traction last eod? all i remember was zfetch

I don't get this. Falcon was town

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

its nice out in edmonton today

It's a miracle

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I expected a standard 20 page tops game, I wouldn’t of signed up for a world championship activity level game if I had known it would’ve been like this to be honest.. I’m far too behind to catch up and now stuck in a vicious cycle lol

don't bother trying to catch up if it's too much for you- just real-time with people in the thread while you're here

Just now, iambrad said:

nik is reacting to things but hasnt answered lucky about his reads

I'll answer when I'm ready.

I just spent 2 hours at the gym and have a AA meeting to go to

@Funnygurl555will approve of this message

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the diffrence 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Naslund said:

I'll answer when I'm ready.

I just spent 2 hours at the gym and have a AA meeting to go to

@Funnygurl555will approve of this message

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the diffrence 

glad to hear 🙂

we'll talk when u get the chance then