[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

NIK is obviously mafia if he's wrong about Lewitelli tbh

I think I may have said this already but can't remember

That's the stupidest statement you and a few others are throwing out there 

Cause yes I know everyone's flip.

Leave my boner alone. I'm pretty sure I'm right though 🙂

I kind of agree with KZA's notion that we won't learn as much from lynching SD since there's no way anyone on the mafia team would try to save him but I don't feel strongly about anyone else being mafia, just a bunch of minor scum leans mostly on inactive people who probably won't defend themselves before nightfall

Just now, Time Lord said:

I kind of agree with KZA's notion that we won't learn as much from lynching SD since there's no way anyone on the mafia team would try to save him but I don't feel strongly about anyone else being mafia, just a bunch of minor scum leans mostly on inactive people who probably won't defend themselves before nightfall

SD n.1 was one of the main counter wagons...he was #1 most of the night 

There's lots to learn. 

• Like 1

Just now, Time Lord said:

flipping the counterwagon to sharpshooter is information enough esp. since we have 6foot counterwagon flipped as well. 

9 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I know you said you don't wanna look at associations yet but the only original read Ilunga provided iirc was calling Porscha scummy and pushing it several times. If it was just one of his reads it wouldn't mean as much but it was basically his only read

I don't get this. Falcon was town

It's a miracle

if this true... it tells alot about j23... ion the other hand brad is looking might sus right now, omgus at alison... brad has to die... this feels like power wolfing... if these are the wagon im ok with it... shoot the quiet players that arent spinning anything... i think this tells us the most

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

if this true... it tells alot about j23... ion the other hand brad is looking might sus right now, omgus at alison... brad has to die... this feels like power wolfing... if these are the wagon im ok with it... shoot the quiet players that arent spinning anything... i think this tells us the mos

i called alison wolf like d1 wayyy before she mentioned me. cmon petey 😞  

15 minutes ago, iambrad said:

where the fuck are all these people reacting and not saying anything

@dallsbeep why ur only post was to talk shit to kza? what about obv!wolf alison? u leaned her as town why

She was onto ilunga and j23 pretty early which gave me some doubt

ive gone back and forth. I do think her wolfreads today are air balls

what makes her obvwolf in your eyes?

Just now, dallsbeep said:

She was onto ilunga and j23 pretty early which gave me some doubt

ive gone back and forth. I do think her wolfreads today are air balls

what makes her obvwolf in your eyes?

town alison is just better than this

mind numblingly stupid post about 112 and sd

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

The case you made against Lewt is the only thing making people townread you

I don't think that's true. It's part of it.

But what your saying is flawed. Yes I have a boner for lewi and should be a little more responsible with that and look at both worlds but honest if I was scum I don't think I'd be picking one of the best players in the game to target and call out over and over

Just now, Naslund said:

I don't think that's true. It's part of it.

But what your saying is flawed. Yes I have a boner for lewi and should be a little more responsible with that and look at both worlds but honest if I was scum I don't think I'd be picking one of the best players in the game to target and call out over and over

I #BelieveInNIK

Unvote Zfetch; vote Lewitelli

8 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i enjoy freedom of expression, but i think it would be really really gross if we dont flip sd guys

Posts shit like this after lock voting me because i called him out

brad has literally played with no agenda other than killing townies and surviving

i challenge anyone here to name one reason he is town

2 minutes ago, Alison said:

Whats stupid about my post

Other than the part where its 100% true and extremely inconvenient for the narratives youd like to push

because my read on 112 was 100% true and extremely inconvenient for the narratives you'd like to push.