[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The two of you should join me and Kaz's TP alliance

We are smoking cigars and that "von pack". You two would be of great help.

woah, don't disrepect von like that around here.

Just now, Ilunga said:

I was alive and I clearly remember the circumstances leading up to the revolution. 

The Shahs absurd lifestyle and his autocratic rule. 

He was another Saddam. 

I wonder how you would feel with broken glass rammed up your arse.

This is better than the current reign?

Idk bro I am just living through my mom's lens who greatly wishes the Iranian revolution didn't happen. And there's tons who now don't want that Islamic rule as evidence by the protests over the past few years (remember that lady who was killed for not wearing a headscarf?). 

Even if we think of them both as evil,,,I can't imagine the Shah's reign being worse than the current one considering how educated he was able to get his populace and how urbanized Iran got from his reign. The current regime does not believe in women's rights,,,,

"Standard rules apply"

Can we start a TP alliance?

There's no PMing outside of host communications. If you want to set up a towncore, it needs to be done publicly itt.

• Sad 1

This is better than the current reign?

Idk bro I am just living through my mom's lens who greatly wishes the Iranian revolution didn't happen. And there's tons who now don't want that Islamic rule as evidence by the protests over the past few years (remember that lady who was killed for not wearing a headscarf?). 

Even if we think of them both as evil,,,I can't imagine the Shah's reign being worse than the current one considering how educated he was able to get his populace and how urbanized Iran got from his reign. The current regime does not believe in women's rights,,,,

I am not comparing the 2 regimes, I am stating that the Shah was a brutal dictator that lead an absurd lifestyle.

Blame the CIA and the British who backed his coup against the only democratically elected government of Iran, the government of Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Who by the way amongst many of the things he did, gave women equal rights, back in 1953.

• Tank 1
  • Cheers 1