[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

regardless lewtelli should be killed regardless with this new im too busy to play... they said the exact same thing in the tiny ass game we played earlier... @112 this is why i voted them very first thing in the game. probably should be shot, but they should die.

Unvote Vote Lewitelli

Just now, Alison said:

Posts shit like this after lock voting me because i called him out

brad has literally played with no agenda other than killing townies and surviving

i challenge anyone here to name one reason he is town

oh yeah? 

i have played with no agenda other than killing wolves and lol!posting.

i challenge you to put $100 down sd doesnt flip worth and $100 more than u dont either 🙂

Just now, iambrad said:

oh yeah? 

i have played with no agenda other than killing wolves and lol!posting.

i challenge you to put $100 down sd doesnt flip worth and $100 more than u dont either 🙂

i think sd is scum. More likely to be SK but i suppose he could be pack wolf. Id put down 100 he flips not town and another 100 i flip town

Too bad you wont pay when im right because you are a faithless loser

if alison is so willing to kill sd here why are half of these posts taking offense with me wanting to kill sd and locking us in randomly at whatever contrived garbage alignments she can think of. i'm hunting for townies but also mafia hunting for serial killer but also hunting for 3p

and if she was town i think she would have agreed with my 112 read even if we were both against her. i just dont see 112 making that post as wolf !sorry

1 minute ago, Alison said:

i think sd is scum. More likely to be SK but i suppose he could be pack wolf. Id put down 100 he flips not town and another 100 i flip town

Too bad you wont pay when im right because you are a faithless loser

i have no problem paying up. 

whats funny is i'm in debt about 200 dollars, too. i'm hoping you can help pay it off

Just now, iambrad said:

if alison is so willing to kill sd here why are half of these posts taking offense with me wanting to kill sd and locking us in randomly at whatever contrived garbage alignments she can think of. i'm hunting for townies but also mafia hunting for serial killer but also hunting for 3p

and if she was town i think she would have agreed with my 112 read even if we were both against her. i just dont see 112 making that post as wolf !sorry

nobodys taking offense, i voted sd at the start of the day and ignored multiple opportunities to move off. You are just straight up gaslighting the thread.

Just now, Alison said:

nobodys taking offense, i voted sd at the start of the day and ignored multiple opportunities to move off. You are just straight up gaslighting the thread.

yeah im sure u dont mind hard bussing now after u saved ur wolf mate yesterday :woozy: 

knowing sd flips wolf i'm sure you'll try to buy cred and use that to flip some garbage theory on me tomorrow. 

Just now, iambrad said:

yeah im sure u dont mind hard bussing now after u saved ur wolf mate yesterday :woozy: 

knowing sd flips wolf i'm sure you'll try to buy cred and use that to flip some garbage theory on me tomorrow. 

you were the one on the wagon that actually flipped town over SD flipping

you are reeking of TMI by the fact that you dont even seem to consider SK SD worlds when that is the most logical conclusion given he is scummy but being thrown to the dogs

i cant wait for the random idiots to come into thread and tell me these were townie posts from alison

this is the weakest shit i've ever seen from them which isnt crazy until u take into account ive been playing mafia with them for 9 years

Just now, Alison said:

you were the one on the wagon that actually flipped town over SD flipping

you are reeking of TMI by the fact that you dont even seem to consider SK SD worlds when that is the most logical conclusion given he is scummy but being thrown to the dogs

i was also the one that started the wagon on SD to begin with with timelord and 112 while you parked on 5foot all day and just said some random garbage at eod. none of your thoughts have had ANY actual thoughts bhind them looool

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i cant wait for the random idiots to come into thread and tell me these were townie posts from alison

this is the weakest shit i've ever seen from them which isnt crazy until u take into account ive been playing mafia with them for 9 years

hoes mad