[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

What am I suppose to do with Zfetch though? Sussing MR is fine, but voting for MR who’s more than likely going not going to be top 4 and an off wagon is sus. Figured he would be jived and spiced up for this game but I get the feeling of disillusion in this round.

TL brought up this can happen to him as town when he gets frustrated with people making bad reads on him, but last I checked, he wasn’t one of the top yeet candidates this round. 

The flip side is that if Zfetch is town, he’s a perfect magnet for the mafia to attract and attack given his potential and play so far.

Point is: investigate Zfetch

100% killing lewts is 100%fine if they arent going to play, they should die...

that means other slankers should go too... but preferably through the gun.. idk maybe LL smart side of his brain is tagetting that NIK is pushing Lewts who isnt even playing

then again they just wagonamics is above them... im lost

@112 @luckylager

Just now, iambrad said:

what is ur beef with me this game 

I don't trust you. 

Your eod on D1 was sketch as fuck, and as I've already mentioned, you're doing a little push-pull game.

You're positioning yourself as town leadership but the tone of a lot of your posts is like town needs to prove to you, and you're not really proving yourself to town.

Not beef. Just game

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

There’s prolly a roleblocker or lackey in this game FYI based off the hosts descriptions. “The twin blade could not act” sounds like they at least tried…not sure if that’s a smart move in R1 tbh lol

Twin blade dies though. Nothing saying tb was convinced of their reads yet.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What am I suppose to do with Zfetch though? Sussing MR is fine, but voting for MR who’s more than likely going not going to be top 4 and an off wagon is sus. Figured he would be jived and spiced up for this game but I get the feeling of disillusion in this round.

TL brought up this can happen to him as town when he gets frustrated with people making bad reads on him, but last I checked, he wasn’t one of the top yeet candidates this round. 

The flip side is that if Zfetch is town, he’s a perfect magnet for the mafia to attract and attack given his potential and play so far.

Point is: investigate Zfetch

same could be said for LL and Brad... Lucky has lost their mind

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There’s prolly a roleblocker or lackey in this game FYI based off the hosts descriptions. “The twin blade could not act” sounds like they at least tried…not sure if that’s a smart move in R1 tbh lol

it said "did not or could not" so probably was a holster unless it's someone suicidal like kaz

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't get your insistence on Zfetch being town. Iirc you feel his reaction to pressure of calling you [bad words] makes him town, but multiple people who have played with him a bunch don't think that moves the needle.

Good shout. Was gonna make this shout but then you made it. 

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I don't trust you. 

Your eod on D1 was sketch as fuck, and as I've already mentioned, you're doing a little push-pull game.

You're positioning yourself as town leadership but the tone of a lot of your posts is like town needs to prove to you, and you're not really proving yourself to town.

Not beef. Just game

when have i ever in any way shape or form cared about proving myself to town

in my eyes ya i think u ppl do need to prove to me ur town, but i have a simple solution for u! all u have to do, sir lucky, is vote sd today, then vote alison tomorrow, then sheep me til win game.

:D 

Between ZFetch, Snake Doctor and J23 I want to vote out J23 the least primarily because people keep asking me to vote him and finding really hilariously stupid reasons to not push the other two and the people who keep asking me to aren't providing any real reasoning and seem to be relying on my distractedness to help them which makes me think that they are mafia.

In terms of my personal reads on all three.

ZFetch - I have read zero posts and engaged with not at all. So I have no reason to have a read on them.

Snake Doctor - I read a couple of posts and engaged with him in realtime and he was nervous, awkward and prickly and he can go based on that alone cuz I was quite accommodating.

J23 - Same as ZFetch.

If someone wants to actually supply real reasons and a case for me to read or whatever, preferably someone who in doing so can actually show me that their reasoning is predicated on real solving logic, I might be persuaded, because after all I have absolutely no idea where this game is at, but right now I trust basically nobody and therefore everyone who is actually trying to appeal to me is accomplishing nothing because right now I still feel like its +ev for me to simply mop up day 1 cws and ignore any effort to do anything else. 

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

it said "did not or could not" so probably was a holster unless it's someone suicidal like kaz

I might be reading too much into it. 

But in this big of a game…prolly something to keep an eye on, though not necessarily hunt. Doubt we have 9 or 10 mafia goons running around