[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, MacDougall said:

Yes so this is also the reason you don't have a girlfriend. 

Compromise

Charisma

Persuasion

Understanding

All traits that a person has that make someone want to trust them. 

i dont have a girlfriend because i am actually terrified of human physical touch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Porscha has had a hard time getting engaged I’ve felt. Short answers and fluff are 90% of her play. Was null on her R1, scum lean in R2,

Yeah that's Porscha 101 as either alignment. If anything the fact she's even bothering to make posts is townie for her. In this lobby, in this particular game, on this particular forum... if she was mafia you would be getting complete lizard brain takes at absolute best I think.

I wouldn't shield but I think it's town Porscha.

1 minute ago, DaBackpack said:

this is pretty compelling; my one reservation is that he doesn't actually DO anything to shift the momentum. you could read this both ways-- wolf chat pings him, says "get in thread and prepare to defend SD or zfetch", but those wagons kinda fall apart on their own so he doesn't need to follow-up. Or, he flat-out is a lazy townie who pops in last-minute and tries to figure something out, then gets bored and leaves. 

I'd feel better lewi as wolf if he did, in fact, place a vote somewhere, since that would indicate some amount of "coaching" from the wolf team but I'm kinda feeling raw laziness or lack of investment due to so many pages

a bunch of irrelevant waffly bullshit on a slot who needs to get vigged sooner or later anyway

Why in the fuck would a townie care about this rn

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

Reminder that dbp said SnakeDoctor is town (TMI), that ZFetch/BJay are w/w, and that I was a lock wolf is SS, the dude I was defending, flipped town

💀💀💀

I am the only person in the history of mafia who ever posted a last second reads list before a phase ended in case he died in the night and wanted a last will and testament. You got me

Just now, iambrad said:

i dont have a girlfriend because i am actually terrified of human physical touch

That's ... sad man. I hope life is alright.

Anyway my point is what it is, if you want to lead town and get your chops over you do kinda need to be towny in the standard way. I can relate though I have a hard time bothering. Ultimately the path I took was just demonstrably becoming really good at mafia so people have no choice but to listen to me because of consistently demonstrating that I'm good haha. Fuck being nice and towny. That's for the birds. 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i thought me and alison's worldviews were a lot more different than they are tbh

Yeah you guys should unify here, I have you both town. I think its pretty blatant that you are earnestly trying to solve the game. The volume of your content and the consistency of your presence is enormous and I've not actually really felt any gutteral pings from you. There's been a few gotcha moments but they were meh. I townread you and her. So mason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

I am the only person in the history of mafia who ever posted a last second reads list before a phase ended in case he died in the night and wanted a last will and testament. You got me

It’s not that you gave a last will, it’s the lack of thought behind your reads, just like how you tried to frame my post just now as something that it isn’t

Just now, DaBackpack said:

I'm flat-out astounded that I've gotten heat for a post like that, especially when I haven't so much as followed up on those reads, which is literally the only reason why a wolf would make a post like that in the first place.

Townie entitlement. You can stop now. It was just one dumb one post read so we can be cool now.

That's ... sad man. I hope life is alright.

Anyway my point is what it is, if you want to lead town and get your chops over you do kinda need to be towny in the standard way. I can relate though I have a hard time bothering. Ultimately the path I took was just demonstrably becoming really good at mafia so people have no choice but to listen to me because of consistently demonstrating that I'm good haha. Fuck being nice and towny. That's for the birds. 

don't worry about it, my life is pretty good 🙂 

on this site 3 years ago i hit on all 5 members in the mafia game and survived two ties with mafia members with a rand lynch on both of them. i've also had some decent wolf games, but i had some nutty town games on here some years back. unfortunately i also sort of get it's been a long time since i played, and i am not really that confident in myself anymore. 

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

Yeah you guys should unify here, I have you both town. I think its pretty blatant that you are earnestly trying to solve the game. The volume of your content and the consistency of your presence is enormous and I've not actually really felt any gutteral pings from you. There's been a few gotcha moments but they were meh. I townread you and her. So mason.

just kill SD then

• Like 1

Just now, iambrad said:

don't worry about it, my life is pretty good 🙂 

on this site 3 years ago i hit on all 5 members in the mafia game and survived two ties with mafia members with a rand lynch on both of them. i've also had some decent wolf games, but i had some nutty town games on here some years back. unfortunately i also sort of get it's been a long time since i played, and i am not really that confident in myself anymore. 

Well yeah I'm sure you're good but obviously people don't have the level of respect for you where you can be a domineering asshole like me and just force your way through. So you kind of would stand to benefit from taking a more ... proactive towny approach, at least when you are interacting with people you townread that have clout.

Well yeah I'm sure you're good but obviously people don't have the level of respect for you where you can be a domineering asshole like me and just force your way through. So you kind of would stand to benefit from taking a more ... proactive towny approach, at least when you are interacting with people you townread that have clout.

honestly i am not very good at the game anymore, so it might even be more relevant for me to be more personable. 

okay

• Sad 1