22.  DaBackpack
26.  dallsbeep
27.  Alison

Light town

1.  112
15.  Time Lord
20.  porscha
23.  Alchemy Time

Null/POE (there are going to be slots in here that are obviously town (and probably even some dead people) but I just haven't encountered them yet so just tell me if they are please)

9.  Qwags
13.  Max Brown
14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin
24.  DumbassTurtle
25.  Tanev

I actually kind of had had some moments of sus on these but again they might just be bad one post interactions like that DBP one I just pulled so if they are really towny just reign me in. None of these reads are good enough for me to prosecute at all so don't ask for elaboration, just tell me if you disagree and why.

11.  Naslund
19.  Master Radishes
21.  Lewitelli (this one is pure gamestate read, I think they are spewed mafia by the way people are talking about them)
30.  Funnygurl555

Firmly needs resolving slots that I don't care about and wish we already had their rolecards

18.  Zfetch

28.  Snake Doctor
29:  J-23

i see master radishes as being a voice of levelheaded reason in a sea of chaos which is town 99% of the time.

SK targeted ilunga, even if they didn't know ilunga was mafia, its still a kill that benefits town. so SK is townsiding.

between SK townsiding and mafia being down a member i think they'd be less likely to bus d2. so i doubt mafia is bussing here

12 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Townie entitlement. You can stop now. It was just one dumb one post read so we can be cool now.

12 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

sorry I didn't mean to go off that hard but jesus christ dude, get your shit together 

you too better start talking real quick...

3 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Can you just fire off some hot takes?

off the top of head---

I have no real reason to suspect Snake Doctor besides lack of activity. People pinged him because of one post he made about "I haven't read the thread but wolves are probably posting a lot" or something like that which is at worst NAI. The only potential scummy thing about him is the wagonomics around him--- his name comes up and he gets votes but not consistently enough to put him in real danger. With that said, I definitely defended him yesterday so I don't think the wagonomics was manipulated by a concerted wolf push.

J23 was another name that kept coming up yesterday but repeatedly evaded danger. That wagon is gonna need more scrutiny

Albert is clown town, or the greatest wolf of all time, lmao 

uhhh the rest of you kind of blend together, gonna need more time to remember who said what because you all look and sound the same

5 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Strong town

5.  luckylager
6.  Blue Jay 22
7.  iambrad
8.  Dankmemes187
12.  KZA
22.  DaBackpack
26.  dallsbeep
27.  Alison

Light town

1.  112
15.  Time Lord
20.  porscha
23.  Alchemy Time

Null/POE (there are going to be slots in here that are obviously town (and probably even some dead people) but I just haven't encountered them yet so just tell me if they are please)

9.  Qwags
13.  Max Brown
14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin
24.  DumbassTurtle
25.  Tanev

I actually kind of had had some moments of sus on these but again they might just be bad one post interactions like that DBP one I just pulled so if they are really towny just reign me in. None of these reads are good enough for me to prosecute at all so don't ask for elaboration, just tell me if you disagree and why.

11.  Naslund
19.  Master Radishes
21.  Lewitelli (this one is pure gamestate read, I think they are spewed mafia by the way people are talking about them)
30.  Funnygurl555

Firmly needs resolving slots that I don't care about and wish we already had their rolecards

18.  Zfetch

28.  Snake Doctor
29:  J-23

Looks pretty good to me.