[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

31 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

who you voting macdougall? cause you coming 20 minutes into day 2 with some BS list without making a quote... is just a touch sus... no?

@MacDougall

i'm gonna level with you man... you're gonna need to just like, defer to other people on me because when I play with new people like yourself, I get townies that scumread me entirely for my approach even when its blatantly my townform and there are at least 10 players here who can already tell that I am in my basic town meta so you are wasting your time and being antitown not just deferring to them... several of them have already made themselves known to you... just do yourself a favour and ignore me if I am annoying you so much

3 minutes ago, Alison said:

Petey is somehow my strongest and most certain townread despite being a crack addict who flails around constantly

What does that say about the rest of you

i do smoke alot no offense taking... not crack... but yeah i take alot of legal uppers

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

i'm gonna level with you man... you're gonna need to just like, defer to other people on me because when I play with new people like yourself, I get townies that scumread me entirely for my approach even when its blatantly my townform and there are at least 10 players here who can already tell that I am in my basic town meta so you are wasting your time and being antitown not just deferring to them... several of them have already made themselves known to you... just do yourself a favour and ignore me if I am annoying you so much

nope... not gonna happen... your fucking list is super sus right now... howd you fucking make it?

J-23 has been the towniest of the 3 people in my list of 3 and is the one that most people have been trying to make me vote so I'm not voting him but I also don't care if he dies.

Don't care if Snake Doctor dies

ZFetch is actually not remotely towny from what I have seen and has been the hardest of the three to kill so he's probably mafia.

Lewitelli is spewed mafia.

Most of the people who've posted a lot are obvious town and I can see this because I arrived late and well past the point where you all tilted each other and developed your microuniverses.

I'll sheep Alison and add FG to my town.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

scum scum scum...

I don't have to read the game to solve the game. Day 1 is usually a crapshoot that is only good for information so arriving on day 2 and being able to just use day 1 retro and realposting is all I require to make reads. I haven't solved the whole ass game, I literally gave you the list of players who have seemed blatantly obvious town, the other ones that I've felt kind of okay about in realtime, the POE being the counterwagons (none of which are towny)... the handful of slots that pinged me in realtiming (I've realtimed for I dunno like 20 pages or something so I've got enough realtime content to make at least some reads) and the POE is everyone who I have seen zero posts of. That is my process. It works in every game. I already know that you are going to just reply to this with some dumb bullshit but I'm extending you the courtesy of explanation anyway, because I am a generous person.