[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I have never seen a person who completed missed day 1, come in on day 2 and try to actually progress the game and create structure that was mafia, but you clearly are not an experienced player of this game so you wouldn't actually be able to realise how dumb it is to accuse me of being a wolf here.

I also clearly derp cleared myself as a VT by not knowing my own alignment, but you are so tunneled you're going to ignore that too.

But it's fine because you're the only person that cares Petey. Shout into the abyss. 

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

@MacDougall you cant answer a fucking question i dont even care... you just need to be honest with me... coming up with more takes right now... is fucking weird... i need to know where you started reading

I started reading when I entered the game, and I have read exactly the content on the pages that I was posting in, plus the day 1 EOD, plus Alchemy's ISO. That is the extent of the content that I have read.

Just now, dallsbeep said:

oh shit

The play is just to leave him alive then ya?

he either is a free kill for town or he votes and outs himself anyway, so the vig can shoot him

kind of a cheap way to play but at the same time if you do nothing for 48 hours I don’t feel bad for you

Just now, dallsbeep said:

oh shit

The play is just to leave him alive then ya?

he either is a free kill for town or he votes and outs himself anyway, so the vig can shoot him

Players have voted last second many times in the past

Just saying....I've used that strategy anytime I could...one extra round is just that

honestly I think I'd be fine if AT or SD died too. this is weird to say but something feels off about the building momentum on SD. but honestly at this point, his slot needs to be resolved or else he's going to be a distraction down the line. I don't think he's ever gonna be able to clear himself and if he's town, it's pretty likely he'll be kept around as a sacrificial lamb later on.

I think the best lynch is Lewi, and the vigi shoots SD or AT in the night. (for the love of christ, don't do another pro gamer 360 no scope again)