[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

4 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

I started reading when I entered the game, and I have read exactly the content on the pages that I was posting in, plus the day 1 EOD, plus Alchemy's ISO. That is the extent of the content that I have read.

fine... thats all you had to say... your reads are pretty towny... thats all im giving you

6 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

I have never seen a person who completed missed day 1, come in on day 2 and try to actually progress the game and create structure that was mafia, but you clearly are not an experienced player of this game so you wouldn't actually be able to realise how dumb it is to accuse me of being a wolf here.

I also clearly derp cleared myself as a VT by not knowing my own alignment, but you are so tunneled you're going to ignore that too.

But it's fine because you're the only person that cares Petey. Shout into the abyss. 

he is quite literally on drugs. just ignore him

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

I mean it's hardly the towns fault that you were wagoned is it... not sure how it makes ppl morons for sussing you lol.

Didn’t blame the town at all mate, happy to prove what im saying is legit and bogus ur fake claim