[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Zfetch said:

If he got his investigation this round that would have to imply he's been following along the pages and chose to not post but submit with less than an hour to go

that's actually a very salient point. there wasn't a night phase so lewi would have to have been here at eod to submit an investigate, yet still be afk at eod.

3 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Claim is fake

the odds of his n0 being falcon and n1 peek being a dude who died are hilariously low

if he is that is one of the funniest coincidences I have ever seen in a game

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

N0 Falc N1 65 is fucking hilarious.

Odds are insanely low

Bro

• Cheers 1

Just now, Zfetch said:

If he got his investigation this round that would have to imply he's been following along the pages and chose to not post but submit with less than an hour to go

his investigation was 6’5 who conveniently died. His N0 investigation was falcon…who also died.

Why would he investigate 6’5? @Lewitelli should explain that for a start. Am I really suppose to believe that both the sheriff and vig visited 6’5?

3 minutes ago, Alison said:

especially when the dude who died was being 100000% telegraphed as the vigilante shot 

i know he's not playing but jesus he'd have to not read a single post in order to not know that

Almost as if I’ve said that 48 times