[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, DaBackpack said:

I don't deny the premise outright but it's pretty hard to parse intentionality given a CFD that  spanned what, 3 minutes? fog of war, etc

They leave Lewt and don't kill him to make the town paranoid he was fake the real sheriff is unwilling to out

Zfetch maybe someone else buries Max Brown to try and reestablish position in the game 

Just now, Time Lord said:

Do we just leave Lewt and SD alone now since they'll obviously solve themselves sooner or later

If lewt isn't dead this round he's obviously scum

They wouldn't leave a sheriff alive

One round maybe cause of doc

2 rounds your fucking stupid too

Just now, KZA said:

They leave Lewt and don't kill him to make the town paranoid he was fake the real sheriff is unwilling to out

Zfetch maybe someone else buries Max Brown to try and reestablish position in the game 

why would the mafia bury Max Brown over what appears to be the sheriff

Just now, KZA said:

if you were planning to buss max brown why out of all the fucking people you have zfetch do it 

there's got to be 7 or 8 wolves and ur telling me their best option to put someone in position to go deep is fucking zfetch

This is the exact fucking type of trick play wolf Zfetch does too

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yeah I’m on team Kaz until Lewt proven otherwise. If he was real sheriff, the mafia wouldn’t counter wagon max and we can put that entire list green

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

KZA is right but he's very wrong about me and maybe about Zfetch too

yeah TL we know you're town

Zfetch isn't cleared, especially because his vote was technically after the deadline if you check the timestamp

Just now, iambrad said:

if you were planning to buss max brown why out of all the fucking people you have zfetch do it 

there's got to be 7 or 8 wolves and ur telling me their best option to put someone in position to go deep is fucking zfetch

Well you and deep sea seemed to love him along with Funnygurls and he's not a low poster?

I don't see how this is unbelievable