[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, KZA said:

I said this once before at some point

You're not paranoid enough

I get it, but this line of reasoning just doesn't seem super actionable at this point--- you could argue similarly about FG or yourself, even

idk if it's the best place to start atm; i'm happy to be proven wrong though

Just now, KZA said:

Well you and deep sea seemed to love him along with Funnygurls and he's not a low poster?

I don't see how this is unbelievable 

because and let me restate

you think the wolves purposely within 5 minutes of eod bussed max brown, a no poster who was voting to not get gk'd, and the best player they had to buss him was ZFETCH, a GUY who 112 just pointed out BARELY EVEN MADE DEADLINE TO VOTEAND HIS VOTE NEARLY DIDNT COUNT

??????????????

Just now, iambrad said:

you think the wolves purposely within 5 minutes of eod bussed max brown, a no poster who was voting to not get gk'd, and the best player they had to buss him was ZFETCH, a GUY who 112 just pointed out BARELY EVEN MADE DEADLINE TO VOTEAND HIS VOTE NEARLY DIDNT COUNT

??????????????

oh and i forgot to mention the counterwagon is a claimed sheriff who until 5 minutes was up 8 fucking votes with a LOCKED self vote 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

??????????????

Wasnt Zfetch there for like last hour? He literally said that himself

• Vintage 1

Just now, KZA said:

I understand why nobody is gonna listen to me and that's fine

But this reeks of a clasisc wolf Zfetch play

tbh u should know that I do not usually pull a play like that..,,usually keep my vote on my conviction(was MR most of the round),,.was vibing with the CFD at the end there

Just now, iambrad said:

oh and i forgot to mention the counterwagon is a claimed sheriff who until 5 minutes was up 8 fucking votes with a LOCKED self vote 

at the very least, a wolf zfetch had plenty of plausible deniability for sitting on PR lewi

idk the guy but it'd be a pretty risky power play to swap to a wolf partner, especially when there's a SK that could just merc you overnight 

• Cheers 1

Just now, iambrad said:

his vote was exactly on the 11:00 pm deadline and could have been liable to not even fucking count 

I honestly think Max Brown did that vote with no communication to his team or was ordered to by Zfetch

Again if you'd like to stop discussing this I will, I don't want to cloud the thread anymore

I think Lewt checking LL screams fake anyway 

• Like 1

I think the occams razor theory is that there is a redirector style role in the game who moved the mafia kill from someone to tanev. there wasn't really a reason for mafia to shoot an afk but a transporter/redirector would find tanev to be the perfect target. so whoever you are, the person mafia tried to kill is confirmed not mafia

idk why vig and sk stayed home, maybe roleblocks or limited shots