[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, KZA said:

I honestly think Max Brown did that vote with no communication to his team or was ordered to by Zfetch

Again if you'd like to stop discussing this I will, I don't want to cloud the thread anymore

I think Lewt checking LL screams fake anyway 

no it's okay i'm using caps, but i think the crackpot theory is funny and that discussion benefits town. i am not actually yelling at you LOL but i think what you're saying is like very unbelievable to me. 

i kind of am just watching lewt i dont really know what to do

Just now, Alison said:

I think the occams razor theory is that there is a redirector style role in the game who moved the mafia kill from someone to tanev. there wasn't really a reason for mafia to shoot an afk but a transporter/redirector would find tanev to be the perfect target. so whoever you are, the person mafia tried to kill is confirmed not mafia

idk why vig and sk stayed home, maybe roleblocks or limited shots

it could be that a mafia kill was redirected from lewi to tanev, which is why lewi is alive despite being un cced sheriff

Just now, iambrad said:

no it's okay i'm using caps, but i think the crackpot theory is funny and that discussion benefits town. i am not actually yelling at you LOL but i think what you're saying is like very unbelievable to me. 

i kind of am just watching lewt i dont really know what to do

I want it to be real and there's a devils chance it is

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alison said:

I think the occams razor theory is that there is a redirector style role in the game who moved the mafia kill from someone to tanev. there wasn't really a reason for mafia to shoot an afk but a transporter/redirector would find tanev to be the perfect target. so whoever you are, the person mafia tried to kill is confirmed not mafia

idk why vig and sk stayed home, maybe roleblocks or limited shots

Opening post has the roles listed and that's not one of them

Gang I’ll say this only once, you may not believe me rn and I don’t blame you in the slightest. I probably wouldn’t if I were you either. BUT please keep in mind the possibilities of a world where I am genuinely the sheriff and how this impacts the town as since I’ll die for surezies somehow this round and revealed and sheriff tmrw, it’ll be less of a mind blowing fact and won’t cause as much of a crazy clean up.