[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Gang I’ll say this only once, you may not believe me rn and I don’t blame you in the slightest. I probably wouldn’t if I were you either. BUT please keep in mind the possibilities of a world where I am genuinely the sheriff and how this impacts the town as since I’ll die for surezies somehow this round and revealed and sheriff tmrw, it’ll be less of a mind blowing fact and won’t cause as much of a crazy clean up.

the person you investigated as town has just claimed that you are lying.

how do you explain this?

Just now, Lewitelli said:

Gang I’ll say this only once, you may not believe me rn and I don’t blame you in the slightest. I probably wouldn’t if I were you either. BUT please keep in mind the possibilities of a world where I am genuinely the sheriff and how this impacts the town as since I’ll die for surezies somehow this round and revealed and sheriff tmrw, it’ll be less of a mind blowing fact and won’t cause as much of a crazy clean up.

Well, short of being lynched day 1 as sheriff, like me. You're the 2nd worst sheriff ever, if youre actually sheriff.

I don't believe you at all. That's how fucking bad your town game has been. 

vote j23

• Like 4

max brown coulda been a sacrificial lamb, if the wolf team has PRs

on first glance it would seem that they were protecting lewi, but looking back at the VC maybe they were protecting J23?

it was very likely that the lewi wagon could have disintegrated, leaving j23 or SD as the top wagons, so max's appearance might have come to siphon votes away from lewi and onto max, with the intent of building a safer buffer against j23

10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

im following his logic petey. My 1st thought when I saw max flip was bus. But if lewt is the true sheriff, then I think that will give us a lot of green. 

Keep this is mind next round pls 

Just now, MacDougall said:

Lucky is the slot that I called "so town they might actually be a city" just for the record. Great check my guy.

Thanks, maybe if I played the game and you read any of my previous points explaining that I’m completely out the loop I would’ve seen it. But hey, props to you

1 minute ago, DaBackpack said:

i was gonna ask but uhhh what's the thing about "night actions are due in 8 minutes" or something? does that actually mean that nightkills and night actions have to be submitted before the lynch happens??

if i'm reading this right then this format is so goddamn weird lmao