[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

i was gonna ask but uhhh what's the thing about "night actions are due in 8 minutes" or something? does that actually mean that nightkills and night actions have to be submitted before the lynch happens??

idk if nightkills but i assume specials meant all power roles 

Just now, Lewitelli said:

Thanks, maybe if I played the game and you read any of my previous points explaining that I’m completely out the loop I would’ve seen it. But hey, props to you

I mean you could have maybe asked someone who seemed like they were paying attention to give you an optimal check. Or checked someone on the day 1 c/w. Or like basically anything but a completely random one.

Just now, MacDougall said:

Lucky is the slot that I called "so town they might actually be a city" just for the record. Great check my guy.

He's not sheriff. There's no way anything other than his flip as sheriff will convince me.

But in a game this big theres no way I want the real sheriff claiming right now, fuck that.

Just now, MacDougall said:

I mean you could have maybe asked someone who seemed like they were paying attention to give you an optimal check. Or checked someone on the day 1 c/w. Or like basically anything but a completely random one.

remember when I said 10 minutes before nightfall  I was going to check Lucky? How comes no one said anything then, or said I should go for x player?

Just now, DaBackpack said:

SK is usually better off not emphasizing the person they'd shoot as to not have the kill traced back to them 

yeah kza is town but im more saying that because i dont think most players even knew that max brown existed

Just now, Lewitelli said:

remember when I said 10 minutes before nightfall  I was going to check Lucky? How comes no one said anything then, or said I should go for x player?

Because 10 minutes before nightfall everyone assumed you were a fake claiming mafia and also you didn't ask. 

You have nobody to blame for this woeful check but yourself.

I am still holding out hope that the real sheriff just hasn't noticed this yet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Gang I’ll say this only once, you may not believe me rn and I don’t blame you in the slightest. I probably wouldn’t if I were you either. BUT please keep in mind the possibilities of a world where I am genuinely the sheriff and how this impacts the town as since I’ll die for surezies somehow this round and revealed and sheriff tmrw, it’ll be less of a mind blowing fact and won’t cause as much of a crazy clean up.

This actually seems like you're laughing while posting it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

max brown coulda been a sacrificial lamb, if the wolf team has PRs

on first glance it would seem that they were protecting lewi, but looking back at the VC maybe they were protecting J23?

it was very likely that the lewi wagon could have disintegrated, leaving j23 or SD as the top wagons, so max's appearance might have come to siphon votes away from lewi and onto max, with the intent of building a safer buffer against j23

I can see it…

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Because your action was due at 730 dipshit.

Lying bastard. I'm gonna block you for the rest of the game.

• Vintage 1

TOWN

8.  Dankmemes187- if he's able to post like he has and look pure as town then gg. he seemed genuinely frustrated that people weren't interacting with him. wolves don't want interaction

15.  Time Lord- cleared for suggesting a cfd on a damn wolf

16.  MacDougall- early adopter of max brown cfd

18.  Zfetch- mans killed max brown

21.  Lewitelli- i believe his claim. also why would max brown vote for him and not another wagon (j-23, snake doctor) if they were w/w?

5.  luckylager- town clear

20.  porscha- i don't remember why porscha is here... i think llunga called them town?

SLIGHT TOWN

1.  112- lots of mind meld honestly. however her quickly picking up on my dumb tell could be tmi and i'm still hung up on that

7.  iambrad- he's been making a lot of pro-town posts and interacting a lot but he's capable of this as wolf

12.  KZA- i think his paranoia/skepticism is townie

28.  Snake Doctor- claim and the strength of the wagon

19.  Master Radishes- voted for lewt (though this one is a possible bus)

NULL
6.  Blue Jay 22
9.  Qwags
11.  Naslund

14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin

27.  Alison

23.  Alchemy Time

26.  dallsbeep

SLIGHT SCUM
22.  DaBackpack- the only reason he's not red is that the reads list at the end of d1 is a huge pro-town move. otherwise, dbp power towns when he's town. he can do this as a wolf but is more likely to slank as that role. also dbp's a good town who gets a lot of shit right js. if he's wrong about stuff it's a red flag.

24.  DumbassTurtle- eod d1 entrance was scummy as fuck

SCUM
29:  J-23- wagonomics lads lets get it

im a lazy player this is as good as it gets

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

He's not sheriff. There's no way anything other than his flip as sheriff will convince me.

But in a game this big theres no way I want the real sheriff claiming right now, fuck that.

fair, it is 100% completely unbelievable that I get asked on discord to play this game since it seemed we were lacking in numbers, join in to discover It’s actually a mad active game, make note straight away (and everything after) i can’t catch up, am far behind etc and completely out the loop. Literally self lock vote myself to be outta here and show you guys I’m sheriff, apologize for being completely inactive etc etc

Darn y’all got me

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

TOWN

8.  Dankmemes187- if he's able to post like he has and look pure as town then gg. he seemed genuinely frustrated that people weren't interacting with him. wolves don't want interaction

15.  Time Lord- cleared for suggesting a cfd on a damn wolf

16.  MacDougall- early adopter of max brown cfd

18.  Zfetch- mans killed max brown

21.  Lewitelli- i believe his claim. also why would max brown vote for him and not another wagon (j-23, snake doctor) if they were w/w?

5.  luckylager- town clear

20.  porscha- i don't remember why porscha is here... i think llunga called them town?

SLIGHT TOWN

1.  112- lots of mind meld honestly. however her quickly picking up on my dumb tell could be tmi and i'm still hung up on that

7.  iambrad- he's been making a lot of pro-town posts and interacting a lot but he's capable of this as wolf

12.  KZA- i think his paranoia/skepticism is townie

28.  Snake Doctor- claim and the strength of the wagon

19.  Master Radishes- voted for lewt (though this one is a possible bus)

NULL
6.  Blue Jay 22
9.  Qwags
11.  Naslund

14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin

27.  Alison

23.  Alchemy Time

26.  dallsbeep

SLIGHT SCUM
22.  DaBackpack- the only reason he's not red is that the reads list at the end of d1 is a huge pro-town move. otherwise, dbp power towns when he's town. he can do this as a wolf but is more likely to slank as that role. also dbp's a good town who gets a lot of shit right js. if he's wrong about stuff it's a red flag.

24.  DumbassTurtle- eod d1 entrance was scummy as fuck

SCUM
29:  J-23- wagonomics lads lets get it

im a lazy player this is as good as it gets

There are better reasons to townread me. Like my overwhelmingly attractive sexy urban aura.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1