[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

If anyone genuinely believes that Max fucken brown voting me was a w/w play to get me credit then christ this town is 10x more potato than ever before

Hey Lewi now that you are interested and invested in the game, maybe you can give us some towny content like reads and such

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Whether or not he’s TP or mafia, the individuals that find Zfetch still highly suspicious are TP leans and the ones that give him immediate TP cred are now highly suspicious themselves. I don’t normally do associations, but if this Lewt claim turns out to be bogus, then he gets 0 credit for the max lynch.

i'm fairly sure lewt is not lying here

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Can't believe you finally find the time to post now instead of maybe doing something even remotely towny over the past 4 fucking days bro. Holy shit

Anyways, how do I use ignore here again? Fuck 

I can leave if you want mate

Just now, MacDougall said:

Hey Lewi now that you are interested and invested in the game, maybe you can give us some towny content like reads and such

Brb let me just read 156 pages and get back to you on that one big guy

Hang on here's a theory.

What if he fake checked Lucky because he thought Lucky was the most likely to be VT, and/or was told that by a wolf teammate.

But as it turns out Lucky is actually the serial killer, so that's how Lucky knows he's fake.

And indirectly Lewi the mafia has outed the serial killer in the most hilarious turn of events ever, which is why Lucky is mad?

• Vintage 1

Just now, Lewitelli said:

I can leave if you want mate

No. You're an insanely valuable towny when you you're actually town.

So if you're sheriff, youre bound to die. BUT you can still MVP for town in one round.

Go rip it up bro. I believe in you (not really) but prove me wrong

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Brb let me just read 156 pages and get back to you on that one big guy

I have read fuck all and i have reads, you were here for a while and a very active eod you were central to... i am sure you have a few reads, I aint asking you to solve the whole ass game

Hang on here's a theory.

What if he fake checked Lucky because he thought Lucky was the most likely to be VT, and/or was told that by a wolf teammate.

But as it turns out Lucky is actually the serial killer, so that's how Lucky knows he's fake.

And indirectly Lewi the mafia has outed the serial killer in the most hilarious turn of events ever, which is why Lucky is mad?

i love sucking myself off too

• Haha 1

Hang on here's a theory.

Lol I woulda put a kill in on time idiot.

I may suck at wagonomics, but I'm really good with deadlines. They pay the mortgage