[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, MacDougall said:

I lost heaps of weight recently and legit can actually put my dick in my mouth now. But only cuz i have a really stretchy foreskin. So I can like pin my elongated foreskin between my teeth when I lay on my back and put my legs over my head. It's pretty interesting stuff.

full sincerity, this is sick as hell, rock on brother

6 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

I have read fuck all and i have reads, you were here for a while and a very active eod you were central to... i am sure you have a few reads, I aint asking you to solve the whole ass game

In all seriousness, it’s probably not smart for me to give reads right now as my words can be used by scum to manipulate the town given my role, late round sure

1 minute ago, KZA said:

This is painful 

I find it hilarious and fun to be honest.

I really think that like... all the obviously slanky/shit slots are mafia. Except Lewi. Which is why the Lewi wagon grew. Because like the 2 or 3 mafia that are actually trying and are in the towncore as a result had such a limited pool of miselims that they had to go him and then it turned out he was the sheriff. 

Just kill everyone that isn't trying to solve the game, and victory!

• Cheers 1