22.  DaBackpack
26.  dallsbeep
27.  Alison

Light town

1.  112
15.  Time Lord
20.  porscha
23.  Alchemy Time

Null/POE (there are going to be slots in here that are obviously town (and probably even some dead people) but I just haven't encountered them yet so just tell me if they are please)

9.  Qwags

13.  Max Brown
14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin
24.  DumbassTurtle

25.  Tanev

I actually kind of had had some moments of sus on these but again they might just be bad one post interactions like that DBP one I just pulled so if they are really towny just reign me in. None of these reads are good enough for me to prosecute at all so don't ask for elaboration, just tell me if you disagree and why.

11.  Naslund
19.  Master Radishes
21.  Lewitelli (this one is pure gamestate read, I think they are spewed mafia by the way people are talking about them)
30.  Funnygurl555

Firmly needs resolving slots that I don't care about and wish we already had their rolecards

18.  Zfetch

28.  Snake Doctor
29:  J-23

Aight sooo

Gonna move FG to the top list. Naslund is a bit townier than I thought. MR is probably town cuz he's not actually doing anything...

Qwags, Darth Melvin, Turtle... what wee think of these three? I'm thinking two mafia here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

You have to be trolling this makes no sense whatsoever lol

I just wrote out an explanation but removed it because honestly it benefits the scum more than the town if I draw a picture.. others can attest but somehow I seem to be sheriff every CDC game and have seen this play out numerous ways.. if the wolves are smart they can take my reads and manipulate the town, no further comment 

9 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Live updates of my sick readslist

Strong town

5.  luckylager
6.  Blue Jay 22
7.  iambrad
8.  Dankmemes187
12.  KZA
22.  DaBackpack
26.  dallsbeep
27.  Alison

Light town

1.  112
15.  Time Lord
20.  porscha
23.  Alchemy Time

Null/POE (there are going to be slots in here that are obviously town (and probably even some dead people) but I just haven't encountered them yet so just tell me if they are please)

9.  Qwags

13.  Max Brown
14.  Albert
17.  Darth Melvin
24.  DumbassTurtle

25.  Tanev

I actually kind of had had some moments of sus on these but again they might just be bad one post interactions like that DBP one I just pulled so if they are really towny just reign me in. None of these reads are good enough for me to prosecute at all so don't ask for elaboration, just tell me if you disagree and why.

11.  Naslund
19.  Master Radishes
21.  Lewitelli (this one is pure gamestate read, I think they are spewed mafia by the way people are talking about them)
30.  Funnygurl555

Firmly needs resolving slots that I don't care about and wish we already had their rolecards

18.  Zfetch

28.  Snake Doctor
29:  J-23

Aight sooo

Gonna move FG to the top list. Naslund is a bit townier than I thought. MR is probably town cuz he's not actually doing anything...

Qwags, Darth Melvin, Turtle... what wee think of these three? I'm thinking two mafia here.

My one hold here is Darth Melvin. His scum meta shows far more enthusiasm, typically. He's also vig / sk fodder; or candidate imo.