[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

out of all my friends, i think 112, lucky, 6'5, and flyingdirtle are most likely to be mafia. luckylager's entrance was very awkward, but he's quickly recovered in a manner that would make me label him town. yet, i am pretty sure that the recovery alone and instant tonal switch is why he's mafia here. i'm pretty confident in that read, but i wouldn't want to kill him off today. i tihnk flyingdumbass and 6'5 are playing very unlike their characters or personalities and are struggling to get into the game with a bunch of new personalities. i think they're both smart enough and strong enough players to get past that as town, but maybe the divide is too wide when you're not familiar with people and a different alignment from them. 

112 i just haven't agreed with their posts, and i think they're up to snuff tonally regardless. my eye is on her, & illunga who i feel is also awkward and struggling to get into the thread. 

my only solid townreads are alison, zfetch, and naslund so far. towncore formed.

i am also willing to lynch myself today. i honestly would feel really bad about lynching any of my friends this game, and i want everyone to be around and talk n hang out. to deprive someone of that experience makes me feel sad, so i offer myself up as a lynch first and foremost. VOTE iambrad

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

What the hell are you talking about?

you guys have played with 6foot5 before. this just doesn't seem like him though it's been a few years. i sort of feel bad that he's struggling this bad as wolf, so maybe i think we let him have a few days and see if he can convince any town members that he's also town. i think it'd also be wildly entertaining. 

though between all of my friends, 6foot5 and and flyingdumbass seem really awkward and strange. 

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i tihnk flyingdumbass and 6'5 are playing very unlike their characters or personalities and are struggling to get into the game with a bunch of new personalities.

dumbassturtle hasn't posted a single time this game, so i think you're full of shit

Vote iambrad

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

out of all my friends, i think 112, lucky, 6'5, and flyingdirtle are most likely to be mafia. luckylager's entrance was very awkward, but he's quickly recovered in a manner that would make me label him town. yet, i am pretty sure that the recovery alone and instant tonal switch is why he's mafia here. i'm pretty confident in that read, but i wouldn't want to kill him off today. i tihnk flyingdumbass and 6'5 are playing very unlike their characters or personalities and are struggling to get into the game with a bunch of new personalities. i think they're both smart enough and strong enough players to get past that as town, but maybe the divide is too wide when you're not familiar with people and a different alignment from them. 

112 i just haven't agreed with their posts, and i think they're up to snuff tonally regardless. my eye is on her, & illunga who i feel is also awkward and struggling to get into the thread. 

my only solid townreads are alison, zfetch, and naslund so far. towncore formed.

i am also willing to lynch myself today. i honestly would feel really bad about lynching any of my friends this game, and i want everyone to be around and talk n hang out. to deprive someone of that experience makes me feel sad, so i offer myself up as a lynch first and foremost. VOTE iambrad

i've kept most of my thoughts to myself so far. could you link me to what specifically i've said that you disagree with?

agreed on 6'5 btw.

i have no comments on the iranian conflict happening in thread. i think we should hand all participates a pair of boxing gloves and let them go at it. i believe that that is probably the most effective and probable way we can continue the game without having to assblast all of them. though out of the iranian conflict discussion, illunga definitely comes out the worst. 

to state, however, max brown showed more passion about iran than they have so far in the game. zfetch posted some amazon rice or something, and i enjoyed the thought of it but not so much the prices. reminding me of the poor economy actually looks badly on zfetch though i think he's very obvious town besides that.

i think as of yet, there should be three wagons. i am okay with a wagon on me, i am okay with a wagon on 6foot, and i am okay with a wagon on 112. these are all players who the game is going to have to interact with eventually (besides me, but i have already stated why it is ok), and these are the players where the worlds are going to open up the most to finding the wolf team later on. anyone else can be shot (i.e. j23 who had a pretty gross third vote on NIK or any of the inactive players) 

Just now, 112 said:

i've kept most of my thoughts to myself so far. could you link me to what specifically i've said that you disagree with?

agreed on 6'5 btw.

mostly i didn't like your luckylager read and thought it could have been an early bit of tmi. i think your tone is very townie, and that made me paranoid enough to consider that your ability to fake a proactive and chill tone is more capable than your ability to currently feel chill and proactive if that makes sense. 

what are some of the thoughts you feel as if you've kept close to your chest so far? 

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

I'm cracking under the pressure dude. Already

i told you i was going to slam you into the pavement this game. everyone's breath was held waiting for the big 6foot5 appearance, but he hasn't showed up. I have plans to make sure that you never do show up this game either. good luck bitch 

This dumbass brad is already trying to box me and my friend (who is black btw) into specific characters. Racist much?

We can play and act however we want. If you think that's scummy, come and catch us pussy.

i am not interested in interacting with you though. I am only interested in the Canadians.

This dumbass brad is already trying to box me and my friend (who is black btw) into specific characters. Racist much?

We can play and act however we want. If you think that's scummy, come and catch us pussy.

i am not interested in interacting with you though. I am only interested in the Canadians.

UNVOTE

VOTE 6foot5

what are you gonna do about it? 

I'm not doing anything. You won't force me to do anything I don't want to do.

i'm going to make it easier for you to keep up with the game by putting you into the dead player society. that way you won't feel so much pressure, sweetie 🥹

Just now, Naslund said:

He'll fly off the rails at somepoint...right?

idk but he's been aggressively unhelpful in the same way illunga is 

except im also told that this is uncharacteristic of his town play, so that's a double black mark

if he wants me to take my vote off him he could start being less of a troll