[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

I actually think this might genuinely spew Zfetch town 

i have no idea what you are saying... honestly fluff...

your trying to pin all the people in this last tirade? and clear yourself in the same boat.... too me it looks both you and maxbrown are W/W

On 12/4/2023 at 2:25 PM, KZA said:

I've tried to bring Max Brown back in to the fold a couple times and nobody wants to pick it up

if Max were town I would expect scum to at least be interested since his game would make for an easy mislynch

so he's probably wolf

good grief kza is now 100% the captain of this ship lol

• Cheers 1

On 12/4/2023 at 1:50 PM, J-23 said:

They would so would a few other posters.

However, I’ve just see a lot more posts from Porsche, he has like 10 + posts of nothing

Only seen 2 from Max.

Z hasn’t said much since day 1 either.

See like this response to KZA directly asking for reads on Zfetch and Max, it's like turning the attention towards Porscha then really lame non commit on both Max and Z... "oh I haven't seen enough to comment" meh.

6 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

does anyone have meta on this maxbrown fool 

his ISO is pretty much calling people names and being racist and I almost want to clear every person who tried to interact with him lol

It’s his first ever game and he’s a bit of a goofball, likely to just interact in a joking manner with people he knows (me, Zfetch, KZA, BJ) and do nothing else because the game is overwhelming 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

See like this response to KZA directly asking for reads on Zfetch and Max, it's like turning the attention towards Porscha then really lame non commit on both Max and Z... "oh I haven't seen enough to comment" meh.

Hmm this is terrible 

2 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

yeah thats why I rode j23's ass earlier when he tried talking about me around the same time 6'5 did lol

Aight so basically what happened is KZA decided out of the blue to just start hardcore pushing Max. Blue Jay, Crack-o and someone else I forget all sheeped it pretty fairly. It was actually to kind of take pressure off Porscha who responded in a way that was not partnery with Max. 

Naslund actively made a joke about why he shouldn't vote there, and then ended up on the wrong side of wagons voting an uncc'd sheriff. Funnygirl thinks Naslund is townie, well Funnygirl was present and completely ignored all of KZA's points he was making against Max at that time, townread the wolf that died night one during it and is pushing naked town yolo.

Yeah okay.

• Like 1

Naslund can die
J-23 can die

Funnygirl can die - don't care if she led the cfd on Max tbh cuz Max was a reasonably good place for mafia to vote there given how he was playing and the sentiment building towards leaving Lewitelli alive, the only other wagon in range was J-23 who also seems like outed mafia so Funnygirl bussing Max there can easily be a block on the J-23 wagon