26.  dallsbeep

SCUM
29:  J-23

22.  DaBackpack

updated list

funnygurl might be a wolf, this post is wolfy

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MacDougall said:

The story of the end of day starts around about here when Funnygurl, returned from her travels comes home to find the house on fire...

"What the fuck are we doing," asked the comedic female.

"Avast ye wench, this fool is definitely a mafiosi," insisted Naslund.

Macdougall's brow furrows.

Enter Maximus Brown, with a vote of all time.

"I verily do think that Lewtimus is a city," cried the housemaid.

"TO ARMS!" signalled the small bird.

Mad Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

"AMERICAAAA," cried the handsome protagonist.

"Donut kill this, someone elseth can," cried the high functioning autist.

"Oh no, why did my mafia teammate just complete out himself... why is my team so trash," thought the Naslund.

"Here MacDougall, have my green role card!" cried the Time Lord!

"U right Naslund, our team is fucking garbage," lamented the Zfetch.

200.gif

take down wtf GIF by Fuse

police get em GIF by South Park

lucious lyon wtf GIF

"Anyone got sum crack?" said the Crack Baby.

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
Lewitelli (5)- J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Lewitelli [Locked], Max Brown
J-23 (5) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Snake Doctor (3) – Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112

Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

Now... I don't know what crack boi was doing, but it sure was opposed to killing the open mafia. That vote on J-23 is quite cynical particularly if J-23 turns out to be town. Then to say "why are we voting qwags" who has exactly 0 votes. I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but I've officially gone from thinking Dankmemes is a cute crackhead to a wolfy crackhead.

Naslund and Zfetch had really weird reacts but Zfetch did cast that critical vote, however it was a 3 way tie.

Unfortunately Lewitelli's claim is still extremely weird, and until we have J-23 and Lewitelli's rolecards it's going to be difficult to parse the rest of this EOD. It would seems as though Max voting Lewitelli is not likely a bus, but Max might also just be awful at mafia. The Max wagon is actually still a bunch of townie ass mofos except for Zfetch so it doesn't seem like the mafia were really keen on or complicit in it, so if Lewitelli is in fact town... then his wagon has to have wolves on it right? But we only have J-23 and Naslund on it cuz he's green checked lucky. So there is probably a hard difference check between Lewitelli and Naslund, and probably Lewitelli and J-23 as well.

If Lewitelli is in fact mafia, and Max just did some derpy shit and got himself killed instead of Lewi. The J-23 wagon doesn't exactly look wolfy but also it says (5) when there appear to only be 4 voters so wtf is that just a typo? It doesn't look wolfy but it's also not exactly the towniest wagon on Earth either. Snake Doctor pretty much showed up, claimed like a total bitch and fucked off and his wagon looks pretty towny to me so I'd say he's probably hard outed.

Questions:
Why did Blue Jay call for the Max CFD and then not do it, and sit on J-23 instead. Frozen bitch ass wolf posturing?

Things we need... 

Lewitelli, Snake Doctor and J-23's fucken rolecards fuck you vigi.

The phone number of Petey's parole officer.

5 hours ago, MacDougall said:

Man the quoting here is annoying that it doesn't nest the other comments. This is Naslund directly giving a joke answer to KZA asking why Max should live lol.

You're a ****** special one aren't ya

You got me.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

just to recap, we've had people threatening to physically beat another player to a pulp irl

various ableist, homophobic, racist slurs

suicide baiting

mafia shooting a completely afk player for no discernible reason (i thought redirector but apparently there isn't one)

SK and vig holstering for no discernible reason

the cop getting a useless n0 and then proceeding to make 2 useless checks for no reason after lock voting himself at eod

a mod going around editing people's game relevant posts

and a guy who spent the entirety of d2 trying to get the vigilante killed because he wasn't happy with the n1 shot

am i missing anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alison said:

just to recap, we've had people threatening to physically beat another player to a pulp irl

various ableist, homophobic, racist slurs

suicide baiting

mafia shooting a completely afk player for no discernible reason (i thought redirector but apparently there isn't one)

SK and vig holstering for no discernible reason

the cop getting a useless n0 and then proceeding to make 2 useless checks for no reason after lock voting himself at eod

a mod going around editing people's game relevant posts

and a guy who spent the entirety of d2 trying to get the vigilante killed because he wasn't happy with the n1 shot

am i missing anything?

sorry i missed the guy who is very clearly on drugs going on long profanity filled rants 

and elijah hitting on two different girls

• Haha 1