[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 hour ago, Alison said:

just to recap, we've had people threatening to physically beat another player to a pulp irl

various ableist, homophobic, racist slurs

suicide baiting

mafia shooting a completely afk player for no discernible reason (i thought redirector but apparently there isn't one)

SK and vig holstering for no discernible reason

the cop getting a useless n0 and then proceeding to make 2 useless checks for no reason after lock voting himself at eod

a mod going around editing people's game relevant posts

and a guy who spent the entirety of d2 trying to get the vigilante killed because he wasn't happy with the n1 shot

am i missing anything?

Fuckin mods.

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Alison said:

just to recap, we've had people threatening to physically beat another player to a pulp irl

various ableist, homophobic, racist slurs

suicide baiting

mafia shooting a completely afk player for no discernible reason (i thought redirector but apparently there isn't one)

SK and vig holstering for no discernible reason

the cop getting a useless n0 and then proceeding to make 2 useless checks for no reason after lock voting himself at eod

a mod going around editing people's game relevant posts

and a guy who spent the entirety of d2 trying to get the vigilante killed because he wasn't happy with the n1 shot

am i missing anything?

Pretty much aligns with my game notes.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SV. said:

Pretty much aligns with my game notes.

Oh, and before anybody tries to infer anything:  I'm simply agreeing with the chronological breakdown of events, not the content/specifics in the events

5 hours ago, Albert said:

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch

I want to hear by each of these 6 why they voted Max Brown

He voted in the last few minutes as his only post of the phase 

I expressed my suspicion of him on D1 but everyone was busy with other targets

6 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

this is a really wolfy post, 112 townreads need to stop

how is it wolfy? zfetch is a comp sci major or something and the deadline had actually passed before he voted for max. technically Lewt had the most votes at the 8:00 deadline.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Since I'm clearly outted as the uncool one, I'll say it: just because we can get away with bad language/personal insults here more than other forums doesn't mean we need to. 

Pooh, pooh.

1 hour ago, KZA said:

Enough of this please

?

KZA, you have called me a number of unflattering things this game and I have not once given a shit. I do not know why you are acting like this is some kind of unfair, personal injustice on my part considering this

I will leave you be and we can move on, just consider not giving if you can’t take

2 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

?

KZA, you have called me a number of unflattering things this game and I have not once given a shit. I do not know why you are acting like this is some kind of unfair, personal injustice on my part considering this

I will leave you be and we can move on, just consider not giving if you can’t take

Kaz is memeing. It's subtle, but you can tell if you've known him long enough. It's like back during the depression era when they had courses for people to learn to identify newly hatched female from male chicks by examining the cloaca. It's apparently difficult to discern them, but after a while, you get really good at it. You just can't exactly explain how you know.

• Haha 1

TOWN

luckylager

Funnygurl555

Lewitelli

Dankmemes187

KZA

Snake Doctor (pending hard claim)

TOWN LEAN

Time Lord

Blue Jay 22
iambrad